Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6192 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6192||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5C||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/20/12|
Notes: Was in love with the room. Perfect view when pulling into ports. Verandah was huge!!! Can feel a little more the engines and vibration but the view and the space makes up for it. Would pick this room again.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 6192||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/05/12|
Notes: This room was great. The view was amazing and the VERY large verandah was perfect! The only "noise" we had was when pulling into ports and it was more vibration than noise. It did wake us up each time, but we didn't really mind. We had the adjoining room 6190 and was able to have the verandah door opened which made even more space. This is the verandah that has the flag on it (when in port), it never bothered us, but was very bad for the room next to us (maybe 6188) as it was waving on their verandah all the time. I would book this room again, but my MIL didn't care for the vibration when docking.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6192||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 08/28/11|
Notes: Great room, huge verandah! A bit noisy when pulling into port. Note that the flag pole is on your verandah and flies when in port. Plenty of room, very clean and spacious. Great view when pulling into Nassau & Castaway Cay!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.