Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6503 Report
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6503||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 11B||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 06/22/12|
Notes: I would give this room a 5-star rating if it wasn't so close to anchor activity. The raising/lowering of the anchor is very close to 6503 so you can hear every little crank. Other than that, it is a comfy room at the very front of the Magic and mostly quiet since it is away from the restaurants, bars and theaters. Housekeeping was very courteous and friendly and kept the room absolutely immaculate, without a loss for anything. It's a bit of a walk to the aft of the ship where the buffet and beverage stations are, but the peacefulness is a fair exchange. It is "wide" rather than "long" room and the wide rooms appear more spacious. Would I re-book this room? Absolutely! Enjoy!
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6503||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 11||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 06/13/09|
Notes: Great Cabin, Great location. Sideways Cat 11 contained steamer trunk and ability to sleep 3 max with privacy curtain. No upper bunk. The cabin is wide instead of narrow. You enter into the living area with the single bath on 1 side of the living area and the bed on the other side. Closet is across from bath. Room feels more spacious without the narrow entry passage. Plenty of storage with trunk, closet and drawers. New flat panel tv's! Awesome room attendant. I think we could hear the anchor deploy on port days but not noisy during the day or night. Very forward so mandatory drill was convenient also. Not alot of neighbors in hall but we did hav some runners on our hall and it echoes. Convenient to forward elevators and spa and quiet cove pool and Palo. Clubs below and not restaurants above so no noise issues with that. Inside cabin but Deck 7 sundeck is aft with easy access. Laundry located on Deck 6 aft also. We had 2 in each cabin and there was plenty of room. Also booked 6507 which is next door but does not connect. Would feel very fortunate to book these cabins again. Dont think I would put 4 in a Cat 11 but the ability to have 2 staterooms next door to each other was excellent.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6503||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 11||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 11/13/05|
Notes: 6503 is all the way forward and is a "sideways" cabin, not your typical inside. For 2 people it was 'wonder'ful. You walk in the door, and the couch is infront of you, and the bed is to the right and the bathroom and closet is to the left. There are plenty of drawer space, and an extra box (the name of it escapes me) to hold clothes, shoes, ect..... It is a long walk from the back of the ship, but well worth the quietness of the location.. It is not near elevators, and there are only the other people in the cabins around you that pass near the door. If we were to sail again, I would request this room!
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.