Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6536 Report
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6536||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5D||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/20/13|
Notes: This was our very first cruise and we loved it. But we do not plan on staying in a room like this again. Call us spoiled, but 246sq' including verandah was just a touch too tight for the 2 of us.
� Service was Excellent!
� Sleep was heavenly! Kept Verandah door open for the breeze and sound :)
� Daily noise from the deck above us was horrific! This was due to the obnoxious, rude family above us. I found myself wishing I had a broom so I could pound on the ceiling. Every morning and every night they would set their kids loose to run wild. It was so terrible that the people below us could even hear them! They also had no clue what inside voices are. We could hear EVERY WORD!! I called staff for help, but that was worthless, I was even given an attitude of 'really, what do you expect?�. On day 3 of our 4 day cruise, after one especially offensive conversation regarding bodily functions, I went up to let them know that we could hear EVERY word, but alas, they were gone when I got there... so I left a note, yes I did!! Even quoted their conversations, explaining how loud they really were. TBH � I am sure they were just totally
clueless. From now on, I will stand up for myself and my family more quickly, that's for sure!
If staff had done their job and helped the people above us realize how loud they were, I would have rated a 5.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6536||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 10/18/08|
Notes: This room was VERY noisy, from early morning pressure washing on deck below. Also there was a broken pipe on the deck below which had them working on it all day long. View was great! Room was in great condition and very comfortable. Convenient to kids club which is right below room, but did not hear any noise from it. Room connects to 6538.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6536||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 10/27/07|
Notes: very quiet..nice room..we had 2 adults and 2 teens and it was big enough..we also had adjoining cabin 6538 with our parents there..very nice and clean
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.