Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6545 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6545||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 11||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 09/24/09|
Notes: great room, great location halfway between the front and midship elevators. more room than i was expecting, and the lack of window didnt bother me as much as i thought it would.
the room was showing some signs of wear (door handle broken, bath tub tatty) but the ship went into drydock 4 days after we disembarked so i wasnt too bothered about this.
no noise worth talking about, only noise we did hear was some hiphop music one afternoon but i think that was a nearby room. the room was directly over the oceaneer lab, but we didnt notice any noise coming from any of the kids clubs.
easy to walk down to the atrium, and up to deck 9. its a good deck to be on, nice and central to everything.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.