Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6570 Report
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6570||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5D||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/27/12|
Notes: The location was excellent! Right next to the elevators, and mid-ship. Made it convenient to get to just about everything. (up and down as well as forward to aft.) Did not have any problem with noise. (with the exception of one night where some people came through very noisily at 4:00 am!!!) That would have been a problem no matter where you are located on ship. :-) Loved the verandah, and having the split bath is a must for us. Our room host was excellent. We were also located on the starboard side, so we got the view of Nassau and Castaway Cay from our verandah! loved watching the ship pull up to ports-especially castaway. :-)We had 2 rooms (6572 also) so room space was not a problem for us. Having storage under the bed is great. 6570 did not have a bunk, but our connecting room 6572 did.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6570||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/30/11|
Notes: This cabin is above the kids club and at night it was loud when they were doing activities that required a microphone. Great location otherwise and great view at castaway cay. It is showing it's age though in particular in the bathrooms with cracked tiles.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6570||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/27/11|
Notes: Most things were ok- the shower had a cpl issues though (and we noted it on comment cards so hopefully it gets fixed). The shower curtain rings were totally stuck- so no way to pull it back at all. Also, the water pressure dial on the shower head wasn't working right.
We also stayed in connecting rm 6568 which was great.
Amazing views of fireworks from the verandah.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6570||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 01/03/11|
Notes: This cabin was centrally located. It is a quick trip down the stairs to the Oceaneers Lab. A lot of foot trafficoutside of the cabin but the cabin it self is quiet. We had 2 adults and had more then enough room. We used the stairs a lot - the elevators were always full. The view of Castaway Cay.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6570||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 12/10/09|
Notes: This was a great room, quiet and in a great location mid-ship. The elevators/stairs were close by but we never heard noise from them. We had a beautiful view of CC and the Flying Dutchman. We had plenty of room for the 4 of us, and we all enjoyed teh verandah. I would stay here again!
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.