Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6570 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 6570||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5D||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 08/24/13|
Notes: Room was great for the 2 of us. 3 would fit comfortably. 4 would have been tight. It has a queen size bed and a couch that opens up to a bed(although we never opened it). The room was in excellent shape and was in a great location mid ship. It was easy to get around the ship from there and we didn't hear a lot of noise even though we were right by the elevators and had a connecting room. We didn't feel the ship move at all. Plenty of storage space between the 2 closets, dressers, and under the bed. Excellent views of St. Maarten, and St. Thomas from the verandah(which had plexiglass). There was a life boat 2 decks underneath, but it didn't affect our view. I would definitely get this room again.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6570||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5D||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/27/12|
Notes: The location was excellent! Right next to the elevators, and mid-ship. Made it convenient to get to just about everything. (up and down as well as forward to aft.) Did not have any problem with noise. (with the exception of one night where some people came through very noisily at 4:00 am!!!) That would have been a problem no matter where you are located on ship. :-) Loved the verandah, and having the split bath is a must for us. Our room host was excellent. We were also located on the starboard side, so we got the view of Nassau and Castaway Cay from our verandah! loved watching the ship pull up to ports-especially castaway. :-)We had 2 rooms (6572 also) so room space was not a problem for us. Having storage under the bed is great. 6570 did not have a bunk, but our connecting room 6572 did.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6570||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/30/11|
Notes: This cabin is above the kids club and at night it was loud when they were doing activities that required a microphone. Great location otherwise and great view at castaway cay. It is showing it's age though in particular in the bathrooms with cracked tiles.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6570||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/27/11|
Notes: Most things were ok- the shower had a cpl issues though (and we noted it on comment cards so hopefully it gets fixed). The shower curtain rings were totally stuck- so no way to pull it back at all. Also, the water pressure dial on the shower head wasn't working right.
We also stayed in connecting rm 6568 which was great.
Amazing views of fireworks from the verandah.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6570||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 01/03/11|
Notes: This cabin was centrally located. It is a quick trip down the stairs to the Oceaneers Lab. A lot of foot trafficoutside of the cabin but the cabin it self is quiet. We had 2 adults and had more then enough room. We used the stairs a lot - the elevators were always full. The view of Castaway Cay.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6570||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 12/10/09|
Notes: This was a great room, quiet and in a great location mid-ship. The elevators/stairs were close by but we never heard noise from them. We had a beautiful view of CC and the Flying Dutchman. We had plenty of room for the 4 of us, and we all enjoyed teh verandah. I would stay here again!
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.