Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6570 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 6570||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5D||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 08/24/13|
Notes: Room was great for the 2 of us. 3 would fit comfortably. 4 would have been tight. It has a queen size bed and a couch that opens up to a bed(although we never opened it). The room was in excellent shape and was in a great location mid ship. It was easy to get around the ship from there and we didn't hear a lot of noise even though we were right by the elevators and had a connecting room. We didn't feel the ship move at all. Plenty of storage space between the 2 closets, dressers, and under the bed. Excellent views of St. Maarten, and St. Thomas from the verandah(which had plexiglass). There was a life boat 2 decks underneath, but it didn't affect our view. I would definitely get this room again.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6570||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5D||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/27/12|
Notes: The location was excellent! Right next to the elevators, and mid-ship. Made it convenient to get to just about everything. (up and down as well as forward to aft.) Did not have any problem with noise. (with the exception of one night where some people came through very noisily at 4:00 am!!!) That would have been a problem no matter where you are located on ship. :-) Loved the verandah, and having the split bath is a must for us. Our room host was excellent. We were also located on the starboard side, so we got the view of Nassau and Castaway Cay from our verandah! loved watching the ship pull up to ports-especially castaway. :-)We had 2 rooms (6572 also) so room space was not a problem for us. Having storage under the bed is great. 6570 did not have a bunk, but our connecting room 6572 did.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6570||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/30/11|
Notes: This cabin is above the kids club and at night it was loud when they were doing activities that required a microphone. Great location otherwise and great view at castaway cay. It is showing it's age though in particular in the bathrooms with cracked tiles.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6570||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/27/11|
Notes: Most things were ok- the shower had a cpl issues though (and we noted it on comment cards so hopefully it gets fixed). The shower curtain rings were totally stuck- so no way to pull it back at all. Also, the water pressure dial on the shower head wasn't working right.
We also stayed in connecting rm 6568 which was great.
Amazing views of fireworks from the verandah.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6570||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 01/03/11|
Notes: This cabin was centrally located. It is a quick trip down the stairs to the Oceaneers Lab. A lot of foot trafficoutside of the cabin but the cabin it self is quiet. We had 2 adults and had more then enough room. We used the stairs a lot - the elevators were always full. The view of Castaway Cay.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6570||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 12/10/09|
Notes: This was a great room, quiet and in a great location mid-ship. The elevators/stairs were close by but we never heard noise from them. We had a beautiful view of CC and the Flying Dutchman. We had plenty of room for the 4 of us, and we all enjoyed teh verandah. I would stay here again!
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.