Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6572 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6572||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5D||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/27/12|
Notes: We had this room connecting to 6570, so the report is the same. Perfect location to everything (up, down, forward, aft.) Noise was not a problem at all! Being on the starboard side (hope I got that right!) was great do to having the view of the ports-castaway cay especially! It was awesome being able to watch the ship pull up. Having 2 rooms made it very roomy, so that was not an issue for us. (2 adults, 4 kids.) My husband and I staying in one room, and were able to have all 4 kids sleep in this one. (had a queen bed, pullout sofa, and a bunk.) Loved it!!!
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6572||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 03/03/07|
Notes: Loved the mid ship location! Close to laundry and mid ship elevators without being close enough to hear noise. Just one floor down to kids clubs. Nice view of Castaway Cay and St. Maarten. St. Thomas wasn't as good. The only problem we had...our stateroom attendant never seemed to clean our room while were at dinner or at a show, etc. We came back to a room that hadn't been cleaned often, and we left plenty of time for it to be done. I have never had this problem on other ships. Overall, it was fantastic!
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.