Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6669 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6669||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 10A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 03/31/13|
Notes: The room was clean. It was very quiet, even though it was a connecting room. No issue with the ship vibrating It is very convenient to the adult sections and most food areas.
Biggest issue was DCL could not get the virtual porthole to work. It was reported at least 6 times. Tech did try but couldn't get it fixed. At one point they said it was suppose to have shadows. This was our 4th cabin with a virtual porthole. I guess the other 3 portholes were broken then? There was a dark shadow behind the character, if one would show up, making it difficult to see the character clearly. There seemed to be a problem with the loop too. The character we got 95% of the time was the dancing hippo. One day, there were no characters from noon until the next day.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $175 per night - There are discounts available on several 3-night Bahamas sailings.
- New Disney Cruise Line discounts added for Florida residents - A discount is available for the 4/3/14 3-night Bahamas sailing.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.