Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7018 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7018||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 8C||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 09/08/11|
Notes: Had plenty of room for 4 (2A, 2C). Was pleasantly surprised about the size.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7018||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 11/10/05|
Notes: Love this cabin! Deck 7 is great! 2 flights up is fast access to coffee, spa and pools and 2 decks down is the kids club. The cabin is located right at the elevators and I never heard noise outside or next to us. We got to watch when we docked at CC and they shot the balls over. I can't wait to stay in 7018 again!
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.