Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7032 Report
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7032||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 08/11/11|
Notes: This room has a queen size bed and a sofa that the stateroom host or hostess will turn into a bed at turn down, if you request it. This room has a split bathroom. The closet has shelves that I found handy to store all the shoes I took on our trip. This room has an adjoining door. I felt the adjoining door allowed a lot of noise in from that room, but it might be a personal problem because it was my sister-in-law, niece, nephew and niece's friend in the room so I recognized their voices in the morning when they were getting ready before my husband and I were up. I will say I never heard any noise from the room above us or on the left side of us, if facing the stateroom door in the hallway. We found the mid ship elevators and stairs handy to use from the stateroom. The view from the verandah while docked at Nassau faced the city, we could see Atlantis from our verandah. We could also see everyone leaving the ship to Castaway Cay and which characters were outside of the ship. The only thing I hope they fix are the white stains on the "A dream is a wish your heart makes when your fast asleep..." and there was also white stains on one of the red throw pillows on the sofa. I felt there was plenty of storage space in the closets, under the bed and in the drawers and steamer trunk. There were plenty of shelf space in the split bathrooms.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7032||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5C||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 02/20/11|
Notes: The room was beautiful. No noise, convenient to forward and mid elevators. Great view of the bridge. Deck 7 was easy to use stairs whether going up or down.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7032||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 01/21/11|
Notes: Very quiet room. Great location. Not a connecting room. For Castaway Cay, you are facing away from the island. In Cozumel, great view of the island. No noise issues at all with the room. Would definitely stay in this room again.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7032||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 11/11/07|
Notes: The noise came from the room overhead. Sounded like kids running and jumping of beds. That was the worst part. It was very convenient to the forward & middle elevators. Had a wonderful view of Paradise Island coming into Nasasua. More than enough room for 3 adults.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7032||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 01/28/07|
Notes: The stateroom was immaculate. O'Dell (Wassup!) was our stateroom host and did an amazing job of keeping things clean and well provisioned - not to mention great towel animals ;-) Steamer trunk in the room and the Verandah was worth every cent paid - saw some amazing sunsets & had full sun while docked in Nassau. Location was convenient to Walt Disney Theatre for evening shows and Triton's for Dinners. We stayed with 2 adults and two children 9 & 11. Ample room for all of us plus luggage (lots of room under the bed for suitcases) No hesitation in recommending this room. Bon Voyage!
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit offer for Galveston cruises extended through 12/7/13 - Book a 7-night Bahamian or Western Caribbean sailing on the Disney Wonder and get a great onboard credit, plus only pay half of the deposit amount!
- Changes made to several upcoming sailings - Several sail dates have been changed to accommodate the Disney Dream's new Monday and Friday departure schedule. Some sailings on the Disney Magic will now take place on the Disney Wonder.
- Disney Cruise discounts offered for Florida residents - Florida residents can take advantage of several discounts offered by Disney Cruise Line.
- Military discount offered on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. Military can get a great rate on a Panama Canal cruise with Disney Cruise Line!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Inside Passage - Disney Wonder Deck 10 Midship - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disney Cruise Line.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Skagway - Disney Wonder Deck 10 Forward - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disney Cruise Line.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney Cruise Line - Skagway Pier - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disney Cruise Line.
- Disney Cruise Line offers multiple discounted rates - Disney Cruise Line offers lead rates on several of their sail dates.
- VIDEO: Chocolate Tasting on the Disney Wonder - Visit http://www.disunplugged.com for more episodes of the DIS Unplugged.
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Contact Dreams Unlimited Travel for more information! RCCL@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com
- Sail out of Miami for as little as $125 per person, per day! - Book a 5-night Western Caribbean sailing on the Disney Magic out of Miami and get a great rate, starting at only $125 per person, per day!
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- New sail dates added for the Disney Magic
The Disney Magic will begin sailing 7-night Caribbean itineraries out of Port Canaveral.
- Changes to sail dates for the Disney Magic
Sail dates have been been changed for several sailings on the Disney Magic. Some sailings will now take place on the Disney Wonder instead.
- Disney Cruise Line holds first AquaDucky fundraiser
Disney Cruise Line hosts a unique fundraiser for the Make-A-Wish organization.
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship Catches Fire
A fire aboard Royal Caribbean's Grandeur of the Seas interrupts a seven-night Bahamian cruise.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.