Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7032 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7032||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 08/11/11|
Notes: This room has a queen size bed and a sofa that the stateroom host or hostess will turn into a bed at turn down, if you request it. This room has a split bathroom. The closet has shelves that I found handy to store all the shoes I took on our trip. This room has an adjoining door. I felt the adjoining door allowed a lot of noise in from that room, but it might be a personal problem because it was my sister-in-law, niece, nephew and niece's friend in the room so I recognized their voices in the morning when they were getting ready before my husband and I were up. I will say I never heard any noise from the room above us or on the left side of us, if facing the stateroom door in the hallway. We found the mid ship elevators and stairs handy to use from the stateroom. The view from the verandah while docked at Nassau faced the city, we could see Atlantis from our verandah. We could also see everyone leaving the ship to Castaway Cay and which characters were outside of the ship. The only thing I hope they fix are the white stains on the "A dream is a wish your heart makes when your fast asleep..." and there was also white stains on one of the red throw pillows on the sofa. I felt there was plenty of storage space in the closets, under the bed and in the drawers and steamer trunk. There were plenty of shelf space in the split bathrooms.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7032||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5C||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 02/20/11|
Notes: The room was beautiful. No noise, convenient to forward and mid elevators. Great view of the bridge. Deck 7 was easy to use stairs whether going up or down.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7032||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 01/21/11|
Notes: Very quiet room. Great location. Not a connecting room. For Castaway Cay, you are facing away from the island. In Cozumel, great view of the island. No noise issues at all with the room. Would definitely stay in this room again.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7032||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 11/11/07|
Notes: The noise came from the room overhead. Sounded like kids running and jumping of beds. That was the worst part. It was very convenient to the forward & middle elevators. Had a wonderful view of Paradise Island coming into Nasasua. More than enough room for 3 adults.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7032||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 01/28/07|
Notes: The stateroom was immaculate. O'Dell (Wassup!) was our stateroom host and did an amazing job of keeping things clean and well provisioned - not to mention great towel animals ;-) Steamer trunk in the room and the Verandah was worth every cent paid - saw some amazing sunsets & had full sun while docked in Nassau. Location was convenient to Walt Disney Theatre for evening shows and Triton's for Dinners. We stayed with 2 adults and two children 9 & 11. Ample room for all of us plus luggage (lots of room under the bed for suitcases) No hesitation in recommending this room. Bon Voyage!
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.