Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7032 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7032||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 08/11/11|
Notes: This room has a queen size bed and a sofa that the stateroom host or hostess will turn into a bed at turn down, if you request it. This room has a split bathroom. The closet has shelves that I found handy to store all the shoes I took on our trip. This room has an adjoining door. I felt the adjoining door allowed a lot of noise in from that room, but it might be a personal problem because it was my sister-in-law, niece, nephew and niece's friend in the room so I recognized their voices in the morning when they were getting ready before my husband and I were up. I will say I never heard any noise from the room above us or on the left side of us, if facing the stateroom door in the hallway. We found the mid ship elevators and stairs handy to use from the stateroom. The view from the verandah while docked at Nassau faced the city, we could see Atlantis from our verandah. We could also see everyone leaving the ship to Castaway Cay and which characters were outside of the ship. The only thing I hope they fix are the white stains on the "A dream is a wish your heart makes when your fast asleep..." and there was also white stains on one of the red throw pillows on the sofa. I felt there was plenty of storage space in the closets, under the bed and in the drawers and steamer trunk. There were plenty of shelf space in the split bathrooms.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7032||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5C||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 02/20/11|
Notes: The room was beautiful. No noise, convenient to forward and mid elevators. Great view of the bridge. Deck 7 was easy to use stairs whether going up or down.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7032||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 01/21/11|
Notes: Very quiet room. Great location. Not a connecting room. For Castaway Cay, you are facing away from the island. In Cozumel, great view of the island. No noise issues at all with the room. Would definitely stay in this room again.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7032||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 11/11/07|
Notes: The noise came from the room overhead. Sounded like kids running and jumping of beds. That was the worst part. It was very convenient to the forward & middle elevators. Had a wonderful view of Paradise Island coming into Nasasua. More than enough room for 3 adults.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7032||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 01/28/07|
Notes: The stateroom was immaculate. O'Dell (Wassup!) was our stateroom host and did an amazing job of keeping things clean and well provisioned - not to mention great towel animals ;-) Steamer trunk in the room and the Verandah was worth every cent paid - saw some amazing sunsets & had full sun while docked in Nassau. Location was convenient to Walt Disney Theatre for evening shows and Triton's for Dinners. We stayed with 2 adults and two children 9 & 11. Ample room for all of us plus luggage (lots of room under the bed for suitcases) No hesitation in recommending this room. Bon Voyage!
- Change in itinerary for 11-night Norwegian Fjords cruise - The stop at Torshavn, Faroe Islands has been replaced with a stop at Kirkwall, Scotland.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.