Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7046 Report
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7046||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5C||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 06/15/12|
Notes: My husband, myself and our two daughters (10 & 8) enjoyed this stateroom. This was our first time in a cabin with a veranda and definitely loved having it on our 5 night Bahama cruise. The room needed refurbishment after only being a little over a year old when we sailed. Lots of little broken things (furniture/fixtures). I would NOT book this room again, the noise kept me up at night and woke me up early. The room is adjacent to the FWD elevators, there was lots of foot traffic, kids/babies crying. One night I was woken up to a couple screaming and cussing at the top of their lungs. There was always a constant banging sound (like moving furniture)I was not able to tell if the noise was coming from above or below. The walls are thin, so thin I could hear conversations in the hall.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7046||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 11/27/11|
Notes: Fantastic room!! same review as room #7048.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7046||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/11/10|
Notes: This room had a great location for access to the mid-ship elevators and stairs. The room itself was in great shape and even with a family of 4 (16 & 10 year old boys) we had enough room. The varandah was great to have and enjoy.
The downside of being right off the mid-ship stairs and elevators is lots of foot traffic. We could hear all sorts of conversations in the all as people continued to talk as they started down the hall. As early as 6:30 a.m. and as late as 1 a.m. we heard people. It was not constant but if you are a lite sleeper you may not want this room.
Overall we loved the room just not the hall noise.
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.