Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7060 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7060||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/04/13|
Notes: This room was absolutely perfect! Our balcony gave us great views as we came into Nassau and Castaway Cay. It was also very close to both the forward and mid ship elevators. Deck 7 was the perfect in between location of decks. We were only 4 decks above the theater and two Main Dining Rooms (easier going down 4 decks than up!), 2 decks above the kids clubs, and 4 decks below the pool deck. We took the stairs many times when the elevators were busy. I would definitely book this room again!
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7060||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 01/05/06|
Notes: This was our very first cruise. Even though we knew the square footage of the room, it was smaller than expected. However, the room was very nice. The size was soon not an issue and we are a family of four. The kids loved the "bunk beds". An excellent location as it was mid-ship and close to the mid eleavator. As well when we docked we were able to watch this happening. That was really very cool to see. No noise to speak of except an occasional loud person in the hallway. We would definately stay in this room again.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7060||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 03/05/05|
Notes: Wonderful location- loved the verandah and the morning sunrises the first half of the trip- have requested it again for next year
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - These discounted rates can all be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel's exclusive shipboard credits.
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Blog - The Perfect Time to Cruise: Choosing to Cruise Even When Life Gets in the Way
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 8/31/2014.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- 20% off on select cruises for Canadian residents - Discount is available on several 7 and 5 night Western Caribbean cruises.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Set sail for as little as $120 per night.
- What does it take to decorate for the holidays on Disney Cruise Line? - Very Merrytime Cruises are scheduled for the holiday season.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.