Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7069 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7069||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 11B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/19/12|
Notes: I am pasting my review of room 7071 below. We had connecting rooms 7069 and 7071, which were identical.
Excellent room. Slept 4 - Myself, husband, and 2 daughters (19 & 13). My 19 year old opted for the drop down bed as she was accustomed to a lofted bed in her College dorm room. The room was small, but we knew that going in and had no complaints about it. It worked out absolutely great. Our stateroom hostess was fabulous! The room was ALWAYS neat and tidy.
We brought a shoe organizer and hung it on the outside of the bathroom door to keep all our "stuff" in (sunscreen, medicines, hand sanitizers, band-aids, q-tips, nail stuff, hair stuff, cameras, pencils and paper, etc.). We brought magnets because the connecting door is metal and makes a great place to stick the Navigators, excursion tickets, notes, etc. My 19 year old used the hollow coffee table to store all her bags of makeup, lotions, shampoos, hair straightener, and other paraphernalia. THAT was perfect.
It was COMPLETELY SILENT. Another daughter and friend had the connecting room - 1069. We could never tell if they were in the room or not. (Still don't know if there was anybody in the room on the other side of us, either.) Never heard any sounds from the hallway. The Magical Porthole was fantastic... honestly looked like a window view of the approaching islands, etc. Elevators were just a short skip down the hall - very short skip. We usually took the stairs, though. Four short flights up to the pools and four or five short flights down to restaurants. Never felt any motion even though we were on the 7th deck (I guess because this ship is so much larger then the Magic or Wonder). The room is close to the center of the ship from front to back. Loved that the rooms were in a "private" hallway. Never ran into anybody using the hallway to cross-over (I assume they just walked the short bit further down to the elevator hall). If we get to sail on the Fantasy again, we will definitely take these rooms.
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - These discounted rates can all be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel's exclusive shipboard credits.
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Blog - The Perfect Time to Cruise: Choosing to Cruise Even When Life Gets in the Way
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 8/31/2014.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- 20% off on select cruises for Canadian residents - Discount is available on several 7 and 5 night Western Caribbean cruises.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Set sail for as little as $120 per night.
- What does it take to decorate for the holidays on Disney Cruise Line? - Very Merrytime Cruises are scheduled for the holiday season.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.