Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7071 Report
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7071||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 11B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/19/12|
Notes: Excellent room. Slept 4 - Myself, husband, and 2 daughters (19 & 13). My 19 year old opted for the drop down bed as she was accustomed to a lofted bed in her College dorm room. The room was small, but we knew that going in and had no complaints about it. It worked out absolutely great. Our stateroom hostess was fabulous! The room was ALWAYS neat and tidy.
We brought a shoe organizer and hung it on the outside of the bathroom door to keep all our "stuff" in (sunscreen, medicines, hand sanitizers, band-aids, q-tips, nail stuff, hair stuff, cameras, pencils and paper, etc.). We brought magnets because the connecting door is metal and makes a great place to stick the Navigators, excursion tickets, notes, etc. My 19 year old used the hollow coffee table to store all her bags of makeup, lotions, shampoos, hair straightener, and other paraphernalia. THAT was perfect.
It was COMPLETELY SILENT. Another daughter and friend had the connecting room - 1069. We could never tell if they were in the room or not. (Still don't know if there was anybody in the room on the other side of us, either.) Never heard any sounds from the hallway. The Magical Porthole was fantastic... honestly looked like a window view of the approaching islands, etc. Elevators were just a short skip down the hall - very short skip. We usually took the stairs, though. Four short flights up to the pools and four or five short flights down to restaurants. Never felt any motion even though we were on the 7th deck (I guess because this ship is so much larger then the Magic or Wonder). The room is close to the center of the ship from front to back. Loved that the rooms were in a "private" hallway. Never ran into anybody using the hallway to cross-over (I assume they just walked the short bit further down to the elevator hall). If we get to sail on the Fantasy again, we will definitely take these rooms.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7071||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 11A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/13/11|
Notes: 1.This room was very quiet.
2.This room was mid ship it was very convenient to all resturants and to deck 3 for pictures with characters.
3. Room was an inside stateroom and slept 2 very good.
4. had the magic port hole to see outside during day.
5. bed was comphy , everything was new.
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.