Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7094 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7094||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/09/13|
Notes: Perfect location especially after a lot of rocking for the first 3 days! We had VERY loud people above us, but otherwise LOVED the room! The kids slept on the pull out couch and the murphy bed. They did not feel comfortable sleeping on the upper bunk with all the rocking. Love the split bathroom and all the storage!!
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7094||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 03/30/12|
Notes: Quiet room midship near everything. Convenient to laundry, stairs, elevator and 7th floor aft deck. Views were fine - unloading at castaway key and Fantasy in Cozumel. More than enough storage space for 4. Single tall steamer trunk. Bathroom was very clean.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7094||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 08/02/11|
Notes: This cabin was quiet. There isn't anything across the hall. It is very convenient to the aft elevators and the buffet and drink station on deck 9.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7094||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 03/10/07|
Notes: The room was quiet but the walls are very thin. The last morning we could clearly hear the parents screaming at the kids in 7096. Too bad I didn't know that until the end of our cruise.
The room is close to mid and aft elevators and not too far from the laundry room. We only got to see the unloading at CC from this boat. Plenty of room for all clothes and personnal care items. I would maybe pack a pop up basket for laundry.
Plenty of room, I did not give it a 5 because of the yellow grout in the shower. I am very picky of my shower. I did write that in my survey so maybe it got a good cleaning.
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.