Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7094 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7094||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/09/13|
Notes: Perfect location especially after a lot of rocking for the first 3 days! We had VERY loud people above us, but otherwise LOVED the room! The kids slept on the pull out couch and the murphy bed. They did not feel comfortable sleeping on the upper bunk with all the rocking. Love the split bathroom and all the storage!!
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7094||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 03/30/12|
Notes: Quiet room midship near everything. Convenient to laundry, stairs, elevator and 7th floor aft deck. Views were fine - unloading at castaway key and Fantasy in Cozumel. More than enough storage space for 4. Single tall steamer trunk. Bathroom was very clean.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7094||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 08/02/11|
Notes: This cabin was quiet. There isn't anything across the hall. It is very convenient to the aft elevators and the buffet and drink station on deck 9.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7094||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 03/10/07|
Notes: The room was quiet but the walls are very thin. The last morning we could clearly hear the parents screaming at the kids in 7096. Too bad I didn't know that until the end of our cruise.
The room is close to mid and aft elevators and not too far from the laundry room. We only got to see the unloading at CC from this boat. Plenty of room for all clothes and personnal care items. I would maybe pack a pop up basket for laundry.
Plenty of room, I did not give it a 5 because of the yellow grout in the shower. I am very picky of my shower. I did write that in my survey so maybe it got a good cleaning.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.