Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7104 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7104||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5B||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 11/20/11|
Notes: Really great room! Very close to the aft stairs & elevators. Not too bad to just go up 2 floors to get drinks or go to the buffet or the pools. Easy access to go down to the Buena Vista Theater on Deck 5 & the kids clubs. Not too much of a trek to go downstairs to the restaurants either.
Only real complaint is that our magnets really didn't stick to the outside of our stateroom door. It was clear that they'd painted the door so many times that it had lost it's magnetic properties. We were pretty bummed about this, but made the best of it by putting the majority of our magnets on the 2 bathroom doors & the inside of our stateroom door.
We'd definitely sail in this stateroom again. Hope this helps!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7104||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 6B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/22/11|
Notes: Our room was very quiet. We did have the occasional kid running down the hall but that is to be expected. I feel it was very convenient to everything but the kids complained that we were far from everything. The elevators always had a LONG wait so its easier to take the stairs.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7104||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/04/09|
Notes: Room was great, shows a little wear and tear but nothing unexpected. Only noise encountered was hallway construction noise on the last 2 days of the cruise. Would stay in this cabin again.
- Change in itinerary for 11-night Norwegian Fjords cruise - The stop at Torshavn, Faroe Islands has been replaced with a stop at Kirkwall, Scotland.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.