Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7104 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7104||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5B||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 11/20/11|
Notes: Really great room! Very close to the aft stairs & elevators. Not too bad to just go up 2 floors to get drinks or go to the buffet or the pools. Easy access to go down to the Buena Vista Theater on Deck 5 & the kids clubs. Not too much of a trek to go downstairs to the restaurants either.
Only real complaint is that our magnets really didn't stick to the outside of our stateroom door. It was clear that they'd painted the door so many times that it had lost it's magnetic properties. We were pretty bummed about this, but made the best of it by putting the majority of our magnets on the 2 bathroom doors & the inside of our stateroom door.
We'd definitely sail in this stateroom again. Hope this helps!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7104||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 6B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/22/11|
Notes: Our room was very quiet. We did have the occasional kid running down the hall but that is to be expected. I feel it was very convenient to everything but the kids complained that we were far from everything. The elevators always had a LONG wait so its easier to take the stairs.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7104||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/04/09|
Notes: Room was great, shows a little wear and tear but nothing unexpected. Only noise encountered was hallway construction noise on the last 2 days of the cruise. Would stay in this cabin again.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $175 per night - There are discounts available on several 3-night Bahamas sailings.
- New Disney Cruise Line discounts added for Florida residents - A discount is available for the 4/3/14 3-night Bahamas sailing.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.