Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7104 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7104||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5B||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 11/20/11|
Notes: Really great room! Very close to the aft stairs & elevators. Not too bad to just go up 2 floors to get drinks or go to the buffet or the pools. Easy access to go down to the Buena Vista Theater on Deck 5 & the kids clubs. Not too much of a trek to go downstairs to the restaurants either.
Only real complaint is that our magnets really didn't stick to the outside of our stateroom door. It was clear that they'd painted the door so many times that it had lost it's magnetic properties. We were pretty bummed about this, but made the best of it by putting the majority of our magnets on the 2 bathroom doors & the inside of our stateroom door.
We'd definitely sail in this stateroom again. Hope this helps!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7104||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 6B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/22/11|
Notes: Our room was very quiet. We did have the occasional kid running down the hall but that is to be expected. I feel it was very convenient to everything but the kids complained that we were far from everything. The elevators always had a LONG wait so its easier to take the stairs.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7104||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/04/09|
Notes: Room was great, shows a little wear and tear but nothing unexpected. Only noise encountered was hallway construction noise on the last 2 days of the cruise. Would stay in this cabin again.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.