Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7110 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7110||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 11/24/12|
Notes: Room was excellent - plenty of storage for our family of 4, room under bed for luggage + loved the split bathrooms. Great verandah! Felt a tiny bit of vibration when in bed but it didn't interrupt our sleep. Close to elevators but took steps often. Would stay in this room again!
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7110||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 10/22/11|
Notes: First the positive:
Location was awesome! Right at aft elevators, easy to get to everything.
Now the negative:
Very tight fit w/pack-n-play
There was a raw sewage smell. It was horrible. They said they flushed the lines and sanitized, but in the end it was just covered up with air freshner.
The room was in need of some major TLC.
No noise issues.
Great views from verandah
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7110||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/05/11|
Notes: Great location... easy access to mid-ship or aft elevators. Would definately book again.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7110||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5B||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 03/19/11|
Notes: We stayed in this room for a 7 night Western cruise. Across the hall is 1 door which held crew cleaning carts, etc. We had absolutely no problem with noise. It was a perfect location for the aft stairs and elevators. This room sleeps 4 when using the couch bed and the pull down. It has a single steamer trunk and a connecting door to 7108. I have alredy booked a future cruise with this room!
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Changes to parking procedure at Port Canaveral - You will pay as you enter the lot. Booth 1 will be manned and the others will be automated. Cash or credit card is accepted and guests will receive a printed ticket and receipt. If you would like, you can make a reservation and pre-pay on the Port Canaveral website.
- Anna and Elsa will be on Alaska sailings and select Mediterranean sailings - The characters will be on Alaskan sailings this summer, as well as Mediterranean cruises 7 nights or longer.
- Military cruise discounts offered on a variety of sailings - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 7/6/2014.
- Disney Cruise Line Navigator app now available on Disney Wonder - Guests with upcoming cruises will get an email explaining how the app works. The app can be downloaded before your cruise from the Apple App Store or the Google Play store.
- Tasting menu debuts at Palo on Disney Cruise Line - This dinner features six courses that have been paired with wines.
- Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise Line cruise enhancements released - Combining ABD's personal service and expertise in guided travel across the world with the enchantment of a Disney cruise, you will have a selection of unique onboard activities and premium shore experiences designed to immerse you and your family in the history and sights of your destination.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.