Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7131 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7131||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 11A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 04/25/12|
Notes: I loved the square shape of this room, giving the illusion of a lot of space. Neighbors thought it was larger than their rooms. There was no couch to accomdate a pull down bed, but the accessible bathroom is a nice bonus in size. Located at the end of the hall, near that private deck, the room has great access to stairs and to elevators. The smell of food coming up the stairs at all hours of the day was fun and a great way to wake up. I met my neighbors and kept the door propped open as an open invitation to visit. We all had a great time. Drawbacks to the room - and why a 4 instead of a 5 - is the minimal surface area to work/artwork at or put stuff on like purchases, but really, I was on a cruise...so why should I be in my room except to rest? No real movement being aft. I'd get this room again in a second.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7131||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 11||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 03/10/05|
Notes: I loved this cabin! It is perfect for 2-3 people. It is a handicap room, so it's more square. Also, does not have a couch. It has a pull down bed in the wall. The bathroom was very big and so was the shower. The best part was it was right across the hall from the "secret" deck 7. We had it mostly to ourselves until the last day. It was the best place to watch Castaway Cay docking.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.