Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7131 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7131||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 11A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 04/25/12|
Notes: I loved the square shape of this room, giving the illusion of a lot of space. Neighbors thought it was larger than their rooms. There was no couch to accomdate a pull down bed, but the accessible bathroom is a nice bonus in size. Located at the end of the hall, near that private deck, the room has great access to stairs and to elevators. The smell of food coming up the stairs at all hours of the day was fun and a great way to wake up. I met my neighbors and kept the door propped open as an open invitation to visit. We all had a great time. Drawbacks to the room - and why a 4 instead of a 5 - is the minimal surface area to work/artwork at or put stuff on like purchases, but really, I was on a cruise...so why should I be in my room except to rest? No real movement being aft. I'd get this room again in a second.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7131||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 11||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 03/10/05|
Notes: I loved this cabin! It is perfect for 2-3 people. It is a handicap room, so it's more square. Also, does not have a couch. It has a pull down bed in the wall. The bathroom was very big and so was the shower. The best part was it was right across the hall from the "secret" deck 7. We had it mostly to ourselves until the last day. It was the best place to watch Castaway Cay docking.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.