Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7131 Report
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7131||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 11A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 04/25/12|
Notes: I loved the square shape of this room, giving the illusion of a lot of space. Neighbors thought it was larger than their rooms. There was no couch to accomdate a pull down bed, but the accessible bathroom is a nice bonus in size. Located at the end of the hall, near that private deck, the room has great access to stairs and to elevators. The smell of food coming up the stairs at all hours of the day was fun and a great way to wake up. I met my neighbors and kept the door propped open as an open invitation to visit. We all had a great time. Drawbacks to the room - and why a 4 instead of a 5 - is the minimal surface area to work/artwork at or put stuff on like purchases, but really, I was on a cruise...so why should I be in my room except to rest? No real movement being aft. I'd get this room again in a second.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7131||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 11||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 03/10/05|
Notes: I loved this cabin! It is perfect for 2-3 people. It is a handicap room, so it's more square. Also, does not have a couch. It has a pull down bed in the wall. The bathroom was very big and so was the shower. The best part was it was right across the hall from the "secret" deck 7. We had it mostly to ourselves until the last day. It was the best place to watch Castaway Cay docking.
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.