Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7134 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7134||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/12/12|
Notes: This is a Family Stateroom which offers a QB (very comfortable), Couch/Daybed with a pull down bunk above and a fold up murphy bed. We are a family of 4 and had great space. Storage in the closet area was good and the long dresser offered several drawers and storage units. QB is high enough to slide large suitcases underneath for additional storage room. Loved the verandah space and it offered a great view of Castaway Cay as we were arriving in the morning. The stateroom location on the ship gave good access to the rear elevators which are on the end where Cabanas and pool access is located. The room was pretty quite and we had a smooth trip.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7134||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 09/11/11|
Notes: Very quiet single room upon arrival to port some vibration as well as the return if there were more waves felt more movement
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7134||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/12/07|
Notes: Port side, next to the two Cat 5, handicapped staterooms. Had a larger white wall balcony and the nicer balcony furniture. Because of location it had a much better wind break than regular verandahs. Room was slightly narrower, and it did not have the steamer trunk for storage. Sleeps 3. Only noise was during docking when the side thrusters could be heard/felt slightly. Since this was arriving or departing the port it was not a big deal. VERY convenient to the aft stairs and secert deck 7 verandah. Would book again!!!
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Changes to parking procedure at Port Canaveral - You will pay as you enter the lot. Booth 1 will be manned and the others will be automated. Cash or credit card is accepted and guests will receive a printed ticket and receipt. If you would like, you can make a reservation and pre-pay on the Port Canaveral website.
- Anna and Elsa will be on Alaska sailings and select Mediterranean sailings - The characters will be on Alaskan sailings this summer, as well as Mediterranean cruises 7 nights or longer.
- Military cruise discounts offered on a variety of sailings - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 7/6/2014.
- Disney Cruise Line Navigator app now available on Disney Wonder - Guests with upcoming cruises will get an email explaining how the app works. The app can be downloaded before your cruise from the Apple App Store or the Google Play store.
- Tasting menu debuts at Palo on Disney Cruise Line - This dinner features six courses that have been paired with wines.
- Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise Line cruise enhancements released - Combining ABD's personal service and expertise in guided travel across the world with the enchantment of a Disney cruise, you will have a selection of unique onboard activities and premium shore experiences designed to immerse you and your family in the history and sights of your destination.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.