Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7134 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7134||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/12/12|
Notes: This is a Family Stateroom which offers a QB (very comfortable), Couch/Daybed with a pull down bunk above and a fold up murphy bed. We are a family of 4 and had great space. Storage in the closet area was good and the long dresser offered several drawers and storage units. QB is high enough to slide large suitcases underneath for additional storage room. Loved the verandah space and it offered a great view of Castaway Cay as we were arriving in the morning. The stateroom location on the ship gave good access to the rear elevators which are on the end where Cabanas and pool access is located. The room was pretty quite and we had a smooth trip.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7134||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 09/11/11|
Notes: Very quiet single room upon arrival to port some vibration as well as the return if there were more waves felt more movement
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7134||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/12/07|
Notes: Port side, next to the two Cat 5, handicapped staterooms. Had a larger white wall balcony and the nicer balcony furniture. Because of location it had a much better wind break than regular verandahs. Room was slightly narrower, and it did not have the steamer trunk for storage. Sleeps 3. Only noise was during docking when the side thrusters could be heard/felt slightly. Since this was arriving or departing the port it was not a big deal. VERY convenient to the aft stairs and secert deck 7 verandah. Would book again!!!
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.