Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7134 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7134||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/12/12|
Notes: This is a Family Stateroom which offers a QB (very comfortable), Couch/Daybed with a pull down bunk above and a fold up murphy bed. We are a family of 4 and had great space. Storage in the closet area was good and the long dresser offered several drawers and storage units. QB is high enough to slide large suitcases underneath for additional storage room. Loved the verandah space and it offered a great view of Castaway Cay as we were arriving in the morning. The stateroom location on the ship gave good access to the rear elevators which are on the end where Cabanas and pool access is located. The room was pretty quite and we had a smooth trip.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7134||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 09/11/11|
Notes: Very quiet single room upon arrival to port some vibration as well as the return if there were more waves felt more movement
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7134||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/12/07|
Notes: Port side, next to the two Cat 5, handicapped staterooms. Had a larger white wall balcony and the nicer balcony furniture. Because of location it had a much better wind break than regular verandahs. Room was slightly narrower, and it did not have the steamer trunk for storage. Sleeps 3. Only noise was during docking when the side thrusters could be heard/felt slightly. Since this was arriving or departing the port it was not a big deal. VERY convenient to the aft stairs and secert deck 7 verandah. Would book again!!!
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $175 per night - There are discounts available on several 3-night Bahamas sailings.
- New Disney Cruise Line discounts added for Florida residents - A discount is available for the 4/3/14 3-night Bahamas sailing.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.