Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7136 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7136||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/27/13|
Notes: Awesome stateroom!
Very Clean and well maintained.
Convenient to the AFT elevators which was better to use since it was not over crowded.
Wonderful view from the Verandah. Got to see the Sunrise several mornings.
Tons of room available will all the drawers and the main bed had room under for all the luggage.
Bath and Half was a great option for someone to get take a shower and the other to use to get ready.
When you back into Castaway Cay it's nice to watch everyone get off the ship and then see the cast members wave to you as you leave.
The room is well organized and we used the fridge to chill the water we brought with us.
There is no coffee pot but you can schedule room service with a card in the drawer.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7136||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 6A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 03/17/11|
Notes: The Stateroom was very Large, as was the verandah. The verandah contained 2 regular chairs a small table along with 2 lounge chairs. I enjoyed sitting there instead of the pool some days. There was a constant dripping from the air conditioning which caused a wet spot on the carpet by the door. There was a constant vibrating in the room which caused some rattling, but it was not bad at all. The room was very convenient to Topsiders, the drink station on deck 9 and also the secret verandah on deck 7 AFT, although our verandah was so large we never had a reason to visit the 7 AFT verandah. There were only 2 electrical outlets in the room that I could use. There was not a clock/ipod docking station in the room as are reported in other rooms on the Magic.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7136||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/19/10|
Notes: Handicap accessible room, big even for a catg 5. Balcony is white walled but very big. Easy access to deck 9, big plus. Close to the deck 7 aft overlook. There was a intermittent clanging on two of the nights..nothing that bothered my sleep though.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7136||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/18/05|
Notes: A little noisy
Compressor or fan bearing beginning to wear, resulting in a wavery loud hum from cooling equipment. This is an HA stateroom. For wheelchairs or other non-electric wheels probably ok but charging a battery on a power scooter or chair is VERY challenging as the electrical outlet is across the aisle from the foot of the bed, effectively blocking the path to the locker/clothes storage and the verandah door. There is no automatic opener on this door so ask maintenance to remove the hydraulic arm at the top of the inside of the door so it will work like a regular door and not quickly close itself on you or your equipment. No tub in this bath.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $175 per night - There are discounts available on several 3-night Bahamas sailings.
- New Disney Cruise Line discounts added for Florida residents - A discount is available for the 4/3/14 3-night Bahamas sailing.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.