Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7136 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7136||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/27/13|
Notes: Awesome stateroom!
Very Clean and well maintained.
Convenient to the AFT elevators which was better to use since it was not over crowded.
Wonderful view from the Verandah. Got to see the Sunrise several mornings.
Tons of room available will all the drawers and the main bed had room under for all the luggage.
Bath and Half was a great option for someone to get take a shower and the other to use to get ready.
When you back into Castaway Cay it's nice to watch everyone get off the ship and then see the cast members wave to you as you leave.
The room is well organized and we used the fridge to chill the water we brought with us.
There is no coffee pot but you can schedule room service with a card in the drawer.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7136||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 6A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 03/17/11|
Notes: The Stateroom was very Large, as was the verandah. The verandah contained 2 regular chairs a small table along with 2 lounge chairs. I enjoyed sitting there instead of the pool some days. There was a constant dripping from the air conditioning which caused a wet spot on the carpet by the door. There was a constant vibrating in the room which caused some rattling, but it was not bad at all. The room was very convenient to Topsiders, the drink station on deck 9 and also the secret verandah on deck 7 AFT, although our verandah was so large we never had a reason to visit the 7 AFT verandah. There were only 2 electrical outlets in the room that I could use. There was not a clock/ipod docking station in the room as are reported in other rooms on the Magic.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7136||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/19/10|
Notes: Handicap accessible room, big even for a catg 5. Balcony is white walled but very big. Easy access to deck 9, big plus. Close to the deck 7 aft overlook. There was a intermittent clanging on two of the nights..nothing that bothered my sleep though.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7136||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/18/05|
Notes: A little noisy
Compressor or fan bearing beginning to wear, resulting in a wavery loud hum from cooling equipment. This is an HA stateroom. For wheelchairs or other non-electric wheels probably ok but charging a battery on a power scooter or chair is VERY challenging as the electrical outlet is across the aisle from the foot of the bed, effectively blocking the path to the locker/clothes storage and the verandah door. There is no automatic opener on this door so ask maintenance to remove the hydraulic arm at the top of the inside of the door so it will work like a regular door and not quickly close itself on you or your equipment. No tub in this bath.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.