Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7136 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7136||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/27/13|
Notes: Awesome stateroom!
Very Clean and well maintained.
Convenient to the AFT elevators which was better to use since it was not over crowded.
Wonderful view from the Verandah. Got to see the Sunrise several mornings.
Tons of room available will all the drawers and the main bed had room under for all the luggage.
Bath and Half was a great option for someone to get take a shower and the other to use to get ready.
When you back into Castaway Cay it's nice to watch everyone get off the ship and then see the cast members wave to you as you leave.
The room is well organized and we used the fridge to chill the water we brought with us.
There is no coffee pot but you can schedule room service with a card in the drawer.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7136||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 6A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 03/17/11|
Notes: The Stateroom was very Large, as was the verandah. The verandah contained 2 regular chairs a small table along with 2 lounge chairs. I enjoyed sitting there instead of the pool some days. There was a constant dripping from the air conditioning which caused a wet spot on the carpet by the door. There was a constant vibrating in the room which caused some rattling, but it was not bad at all. The room was very convenient to Topsiders, the drink station on deck 9 and also the secret verandah on deck 7 AFT, although our verandah was so large we never had a reason to visit the 7 AFT verandah. There were only 2 electrical outlets in the room that I could use. There was not a clock/ipod docking station in the room as are reported in other rooms on the Magic.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7136||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/19/10|
Notes: Handicap accessible room, big even for a catg 5. Balcony is white walled but very big. Easy access to deck 9, big plus. Close to the deck 7 aft overlook. There was a intermittent clanging on two of the nights..nothing that bothered my sleep though.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7136||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/18/05|
Notes: A little noisy
Compressor or fan bearing beginning to wear, resulting in a wavery loud hum from cooling equipment. This is an HA stateroom. For wheelchairs or other non-electric wheels probably ok but charging a battery on a power scooter or chair is VERY challenging as the electrical outlet is across the aisle from the foot of the bed, effectively blocking the path to the locker/clothes storage and the verandah door. There is no automatic opener on this door so ask maintenance to remove the hydraulic arm at the top of the inside of the door so it will work like a regular door and not quickly close itself on you or your equipment. No tub in this bath.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.