Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7136 Report
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7136||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/27/13|
Notes: Awesome stateroom!
Very Clean and well maintained.
Convenient to the AFT elevators which was better to use since it was not over crowded.
Wonderful view from the Verandah. Got to see the Sunrise several mornings.
Tons of room available will all the drawers and the main bed had room under for all the luggage.
Bath and Half was a great option for someone to get take a shower and the other to use to get ready.
When you back into Castaway Cay it's nice to watch everyone get off the ship and then see the cast members wave to you as you leave.
The room is well organized and we used the fridge to chill the water we brought with us.
There is no coffee pot but you can schedule room service with a card in the drawer.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7136||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 6A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 03/17/11|
Notes: The Stateroom was very Large, as was the verandah. The verandah contained 2 regular chairs a small table along with 2 lounge chairs. I enjoyed sitting there instead of the pool some days. There was a constant dripping from the air conditioning which caused a wet spot on the carpet by the door. There was a constant vibrating in the room which caused some rattling, but it was not bad at all. The room was very convenient to Topsiders, the drink station on deck 9 and also the secret verandah on deck 7 AFT, although our verandah was so large we never had a reason to visit the 7 AFT verandah. There were only 2 electrical outlets in the room that I could use. There was not a clock/ipod docking station in the room as are reported in other rooms on the Magic.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7136||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/19/10|
Notes: Handicap accessible room, big even for a catg 5. Balcony is white walled but very big. Easy access to deck 9, big plus. Close to the deck 7 aft overlook. There was a intermittent clanging on two of the nights..nothing that bothered my sleep though.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7136||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/18/05|
Notes: A little noisy
Compressor or fan bearing beginning to wear, resulting in a wavery loud hum from cooling equipment. This is an HA stateroom. For wheelchairs or other non-electric wheels probably ok but charging a battery on a power scooter or chair is VERY challenging as the electrical outlet is across the aisle from the foot of the bed, effectively blocking the path to the locker/clothes storage and the verandah door. There is no automatic opener on this door so ask maintenance to remove the hydraulic arm at the top of the inside of the door so it will work like a regular door and not quickly close itself on you or your equipment. No tub in this bath.
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.