Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7142 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7142||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4C||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 05/12/12|
Notes: This cabin was in the best possible condition, we were on the 6th sailing out! The bed and pillows were THE BEST I have ever slept on. The bottom bunk was very comfortable also, I didn't sleep in the top bunk, but my 8 year old did not complain. No obstruction on the balcony, and no noise overhead. There was plenty of space for luggage under the bed, and plenty of hangers and space in the closets. We loved the new configuration of the tub/shower/seating in the bathroom, perfect for young and older. The seperate toilet room was perfect, and worked out great with our group. Tayrone from Brazil was our stateroom attendant, and he was just perfect in every way! Very attentive, professional, and almost like magic the way he kept our cabin immaculate at all times. This cabin had the queen bed, the top and bottom bunk, and the Murphy bed. Would be plenty of space for 5, but our family was only 4. We will definately try to stay in this cabin again, it was a welcomed surprise for the guarantee rate we paid.
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.