Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7150 Report
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7150||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/06/12|
Notes: We LOVED this cabin! It is located near aft/mid elevators. Connecting room...we did hear some noise briefly each morning from the screamer next door although this was always brief and then quiet the rest of the day. PLENTY of room for 2 adults...a family would be very comfortable here. Size reminded me of an All Star Resort. Port side...view of the city in Nassau, view of the sea at Castaways Cay. Split bathroom with round tub...awesome shower (hand held kind or rainforest shower head above!). Round tub is small but you could easily bathe a small child/baby in it. We LOVED the Veranda....decent size with 2 small chairs and a table. No noise at all from the hallways. We loved our room!
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7150||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5B||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/05/12|
Notes: The rooms are more convenient; you can put your luggage under the bed now. A few complaints are the aquaduck ride. If you have prescription sunglasses you can�t wear them even if there is a strap on them, but if you have transitions or no tint lenses you can take them on the ride, completely stupid. Some decks are difficult to get around if you are disabled you have to go through clubs / restaurants. The pools are too small, the children could go into the top deck �satellite falls pool area� and they don�t enforce it. The shows were awesome compared to the wonder and magic shows. The Enchanted Gardens restaurant is beautiful so much better than the ugly �Parrot Cay� on the Wonder and Magic. The staterooms feel like there is more room utilized the space beautifully. The verandah�s can open if you know the other person in the next stateroom, to make a bigger shared verandah. I wish they would have made it easier to navigate the ship you had to ask the guest services for a pamphlet map which didn�t help that much. Overall it was a fantastic cruise on the Fantasy, wish they went to key west though.
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.