Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7166 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7166||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 10/04/12|
Notes: Very convenient location, easy to find. Never heard any noise from the stairwell/elevators. Aft elevators were always less busy and therefore made getting around quicker then the forward and mid elevators. Room was in great condition, just enough space for 3 adults. Only time engine noise was noticable was while the ship was docking, but we were up by that time anyway. Would stay in 7166 again!
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7166||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5C||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 08/18/12|
Notes: Worried since it right by the elevators/stairs but NEVER heard noise. Great location for kids clubs and Cabanas. Only bummer is laundry is at Forward so use the 8th floor :) Very clean, has the bunk beds and no "aft" noise at all for us.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7166||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 05/29/11|
Notes: Close to the elevators and some times a litle bit noise
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.