Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7184 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7184||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5B||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 11/23/13|
Notes: The condition of this room was excellent. There were no in-rooom issues. The room is very far aft so expect a fair amount of walking. When using the aft elevator or steps to go up to Deck 11 (the main pool and food deck), you exit directly into Cabanas which seems a little awkward.
As others have mentioned for rooms in this area, there is a lot of vibration heard/felt when docking or when the thrusters are being used.
The nearest laundry facility is Deck 8 Aft. There are laundry facilities on Deck 7 forward on the same side of the ship as this stateroom, but it is a long walk down the hallway from 7 aft to 7 forward.
The verandah looks out onto the Castaway Cay pier and the Costa Maya pier when docked.
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children and we fit fine in this room. The bed is raised so that most luggage fits underneath unless it is excessively deep. We did have one bag that we needed to stow in the closet but it fit fine there.
I brought an over the door shoe holder to use to store toiletries and shoes but it did NOT fit over either bathroom door. I ended up using 2 of the 4 hanging hooks to hang the shoe holder over 2 hooks on an angled wall near the foot of the bed next to the shower room door. A friend was able to fit her over the door shoe holder over her bathroom door on her inside stateroom so I'm not sure what was up with our doors.
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.