Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7507 Report
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7507||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 10A||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 10/14/12|
Notes: Excellent location, great room overall. We travelled with 5 teenagers and had adjoining cabins 7505 and 7507. Split bath rooms were very convenient and we had plenty of storage. Beds and pillows were very comfortable (and I am picky) and we always had warm water and good pressure. Need strong bungy cords and electrical tape if you want to keep the interior doors open and unlocked. We kept the temp set all the way down and room 7505 was always slightly cooler. 7505 also creaked a tiny little bit during rough nights at sea. No regrets about getting interior rooms and would book these cabins again.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7507||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 10||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 02/11/06|
Notes: We had adjoining rooms 7505 & 7507. We absolutely loved the location as there was very little traffic. It was very close to the spa and fitness center on deck 9, and the adult pool & hot tubs. We experienced very little noise from neighbors, and because it is off the beaten path there was no noise from people walking past our room at odd hours. We will definitely choose these rooms again.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7507||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 10||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 08/01/03|
Notes: Convenient to elevators and to the pool deck. It is a bit far if you are going to the front of the ship, but truly no big deal unless you have mobility concerns. Very quiet. We had good weather so movement of ship was minimal. In the middle of the night, lying in bed, I could feel a gentle rock. Plenty of room for two adults and one teenager.
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.