Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7507 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7507||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 10A||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 10/14/12|
Notes: Excellent location, great room overall. We travelled with 5 teenagers and had adjoining cabins 7505 and 7507. Split bath rooms were very convenient and we had plenty of storage. Beds and pillows were very comfortable (and I am picky) and we always had warm water and good pressure. Need strong bungy cords and electrical tape if you want to keep the interior doors open and unlocked. We kept the temp set all the way down and room 7505 was always slightly cooler. 7505 also creaked a tiny little bit during rough nights at sea. No regrets about getting interior rooms and would book these cabins again.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7507||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 10||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 02/11/06|
Notes: We had adjoining rooms 7505 & 7507. We absolutely loved the location as there was very little traffic. It was very close to the spa and fitness center on deck 9, and the adult pool & hot tubs. We experienced very little noise from neighbors, and because it is off the beaten path there was no noise from people walking past our room at odd hours. We will definitely choose these rooms again.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7507||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 10||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 08/01/03|
Notes: Convenient to elevators and to the pool deck. It is a bit far if you are going to the front of the ship, but truly no big deal unless you have mobility concerns. Very quiet. We had good weather so movement of ship was minimal. In the middle of the night, lying in bed, I could feel a gentle rock. Plenty of room for two adults and one teenager.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.