Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7530 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7530||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5C||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 05/19/11|
Notes: GREAT location. We got to sit on our Verandah and wave goodbye to all of the CM and people at the Port Terminal. We also had a beautiful view of Castaway Cay. The only noise we ever heard was young kids running down the hall. No other noise. It was right down the hall from the midship elevators. It was a snug fit for us Pooh sized people and having two teenagers didn't help but really over all it was fine and we would book this room again.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7530||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/30/09|
Notes: We LOVED the location of our room! It was so convenient to the Mickey & Goofy pools, drink station & kids clubs. Our kids are 6 & 7, and we took the stairs everywhere. We maybe used the elevator twice the whole week. Also, a laundry room is down the hall with an ironing board. From our verandah, we had a great view of Mallory Square in Key West; the view at Castaway Cay was of the pirate ship and Family Beach area. No noise issues at all, and it was a connecting room. YOU WILL LOVE THIS ROOM--especially if you have kids that plan on spending lots of time at the pools & kids clubs!!!!
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7530||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 6||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 11/25/07|
Notes: Clean and good condition. Lovely view. Only problem....Noise from next door. This room has a inter connecting door and the sound travels very clearly through. We did complain and was told some insulation would be put in between the two doors. However, noise continued. A normal conversation could be heard word for word!
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - These discounted rates can all be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel's exclusive shipboard credits.
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Blog - The Perfect Time to Cruise: Choosing to Cruise Even When Life Gets in the Way
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 8/31/2014.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- 20% off on select cruises for Canadian residents - Discount is available on several 7 and 5 night Western Caribbean cruises.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Set sail for as little as $120 per night.
- What does it take to decorate for the holidays on Disney Cruise Line? - Very Merrytime Cruises are scheduled for the holiday season.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.