Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7530 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7530||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5C||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 05/19/11|
Notes: GREAT location. We got to sit on our Verandah and wave goodbye to all of the CM and people at the Port Terminal. We also had a beautiful view of Castaway Cay. The only noise we ever heard was young kids running down the hall. No other noise. It was right down the hall from the midship elevators. It was a snug fit for us Pooh sized people and having two teenagers didn't help but really over all it was fine and we would book this room again.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7530||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/30/09|
Notes: We LOVED the location of our room! It was so convenient to the Mickey & Goofy pools, drink station & kids clubs. Our kids are 6 & 7, and we took the stairs everywhere. We maybe used the elevator twice the whole week. Also, a laundry room is down the hall with an ironing board. From our verandah, we had a great view of Mallory Square in Key West; the view at Castaway Cay was of the pirate ship and Family Beach area. No noise issues at all, and it was a connecting room. YOU WILL LOVE THIS ROOM--especially if you have kids that plan on spending lots of time at the pools & kids clubs!!!!
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7530||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 6||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 11/25/07|
Notes: Clean and good condition. Lovely view. Only problem....Noise from next door. This room has a inter connecting door and the sound travels very clearly through. We did complain and was told some insulation would be put in between the two doors. However, noise continued. A normal conversation could be heard word for word!
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $175 per night - There are discounts available on several 3-night Bahamas sailings.
- New Disney Cruise Line discounts added for Florida residents - A discount is available for the 4/3/14 3-night Bahamas sailing.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.