Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7530 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7530||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5C||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 05/19/11|
Notes: GREAT location. We got to sit on our Verandah and wave goodbye to all of the CM and people at the Port Terminal. We also had a beautiful view of Castaway Cay. The only noise we ever heard was young kids running down the hall. No other noise. It was right down the hall from the midship elevators. It was a snug fit for us Pooh sized people and having two teenagers didn't help but really over all it was fine and we would book this room again.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7530||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/30/09|
Notes: We LOVED the location of our room! It was so convenient to the Mickey & Goofy pools, drink station & kids clubs. Our kids are 6 & 7, and we took the stairs everywhere. We maybe used the elevator twice the whole week. Also, a laundry room is down the hall with an ironing board. From our verandah, we had a great view of Mallory Square in Key West; the view at Castaway Cay was of the pirate ship and Family Beach area. No noise issues at all, and it was a connecting room. YOU WILL LOVE THIS ROOM--especially if you have kids that plan on spending lots of time at the pools & kids clubs!!!!
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7530||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 6||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 11/25/07|
Notes: Clean and good condition. Lovely view. Only problem....Noise from next door. This room has a inter connecting door and the sound travels very clearly through. We did complain and was told some insulation would be put in between the two doors. However, noise continued. A normal conversation could be heard word for word!
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.