Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7530 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7530||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5C||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 05/19/11|
Notes: GREAT location. We got to sit on our Verandah and wave goodbye to all of the CM and people at the Port Terminal. We also had a beautiful view of Castaway Cay. The only noise we ever heard was young kids running down the hall. No other noise. It was right down the hall from the midship elevators. It was a snug fit for us Pooh sized people and having two teenagers didn't help but really over all it was fine and we would book this room again.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7530||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/30/09|
Notes: We LOVED the location of our room! It was so convenient to the Mickey & Goofy pools, drink station & kids clubs. Our kids are 6 & 7, and we took the stairs everywhere. We maybe used the elevator twice the whole week. Also, a laundry room is down the hall with an ironing board. From our verandah, we had a great view of Mallory Square in Key West; the view at Castaway Cay was of the pirate ship and Family Beach area. No noise issues at all, and it was a connecting room. YOU WILL LOVE THIS ROOM--especially if you have kids that plan on spending lots of time at the pools & kids clubs!!!!
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7530||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 6||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 11/25/07|
Notes: Clean and good condition. Lovely view. Only problem....Noise from next door. This room has a inter connecting door and the sound travels very clearly through. We did complain and was told some insulation would be put in between the two doors. However, noise continued. A normal conversation could be heard word for word!
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.