Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7530 Report
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7530||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5C||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 05/19/11|
Notes: GREAT location. We got to sit on our Verandah and wave goodbye to all of the CM and people at the Port Terminal. We also had a beautiful view of Castaway Cay. The only noise we ever heard was young kids running down the hall. No other noise. It was right down the hall from the midship elevators. It was a snug fit for us Pooh sized people and having two teenagers didn't help but really over all it was fine and we would book this room again.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7530||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/30/09|
Notes: We LOVED the location of our room! It was so convenient to the Mickey & Goofy pools, drink station & kids clubs. Our kids are 6 & 7, and we took the stairs everywhere. We maybe used the elevator twice the whole week. Also, a laundry room is down the hall with an ironing board. From our verandah, we had a great view of Mallory Square in Key West; the view at Castaway Cay was of the pirate ship and Family Beach area. No noise issues at all, and it was a connecting room. YOU WILL LOVE THIS ROOM--especially if you have kids that plan on spending lots of time at the pools & kids clubs!!!!
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7530||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 6||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 11/25/07|
Notes: Clean and good condition. Lovely view. Only problem....Noise from next door. This room has a inter connecting door and the sound travels very clearly through. We did complain and was told some insulation would be put in between the two doors. However, noise continued. A normal conversation could be heard word for word!
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.