Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7531 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7531||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 11C||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 10/27/12|
Notes: This was our second cruise.We were in a similar area for the first cruise. This however, the room was noisy at times as we noticed the inner part of the ship were all the cleaning stuff is done etc, we heard many bangs and such. The room is nice and our room attendent was awesome. I do like inside staterooms as we are not in our rooms much and as in WDW, we have fun and arn't in the rooms.
We did have less noise from the hallway I would imagine comparing it to others, since it runs in the middle and left to right, not front to back.
I wish I could remember our first cruise room, it was the next bunch of rooms down as an inside stateroom on the Dream. We heard nothing.
Though the room was forward, we weren't that far from the midship part.. so we had the best of both worlds getting to places.
I would probably not stay in this room again.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7531||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 7||Category: 11B||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 02/10/11|
Notes: New and beautiful, of course. Virtual porthole a great idea! Bed is much higher than on classic ships - plenty of storage space underneath. However, in this category for clothing storage there are only 3 drawers, a couple of shelves (near the safe); the rest is all hanging. OK for the two of us, but not an inch of space left over. I found the trunk/coffee table puzzling. After reading that some people plan to use it for dirty laundry, I don't plan on storing any of my belongings there. Location is not particularly convenient to anything. This is a big ship so expect to do a lot of walking. IMPORTANT: There are crew/service areas above and behind this stateroom. Do not expect to sleep later than 8 AM (6 AM on disembarkation day) before the banging and clanging begins. It was for this reason that I gave an average rating, as I am not an early riser by choice!
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.