Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7531 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7531||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 11C||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 10/27/12|
Notes: This was our second cruise.We were in a similar area for the first cruise. This however, the room was noisy at times as we noticed the inner part of the ship were all the cleaning stuff is done etc, we heard many bangs and such. The room is nice and our room attendent was awesome. I do like inside staterooms as we are not in our rooms much and as in WDW, we have fun and arn't in the rooms.
We did have less noise from the hallway I would imagine comparing it to others, since it runs in the middle and left to right, not front to back.
I wish I could remember our first cruise room, it was the next bunch of rooms down as an inside stateroom on the Dream. We heard nothing.
Though the room was forward, we weren't that far from the midship part.. so we had the best of both worlds getting to places.
I would probably not stay in this room again.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7531||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 7||Category: 11B||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 02/10/11|
Notes: New and beautiful, of course. Virtual porthole a great idea! Bed is much higher than on classic ships - plenty of storage space underneath. However, in this category for clothing storage there are only 3 drawers, a couple of shelves (near the safe); the rest is all hanging. OK for the two of us, but not an inch of space left over. I found the trunk/coffee table puzzling. After reading that some people plan to use it for dirty laundry, I don't plan on storing any of my belongings there. Location is not particularly convenient to anything. This is a big ship so expect to do a lot of walking. IMPORTANT: There are crew/service areas above and behind this stateroom. Do not expect to sleep later than 8 AM (6 AM on disembarkation day) before the banging and clanging begins. It was for this reason that I gave an average rating, as I am not an early riser by choice!
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.