Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7531 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7531||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 11C||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 10/27/12|
Notes: This was our second cruise.We were in a similar area for the first cruise. This however, the room was noisy at times as we noticed the inner part of the ship were all the cleaning stuff is done etc, we heard many bangs and such. The room is nice and our room attendent was awesome. I do like inside staterooms as we are not in our rooms much and as in WDW, we have fun and arn't in the rooms.
We did have less noise from the hallway I would imagine comparing it to others, since it runs in the middle and left to right, not front to back.
I wish I could remember our first cruise room, it was the next bunch of rooms down as an inside stateroom on the Dream. We heard nothing.
Though the room was forward, we weren't that far from the midship part.. so we had the best of both worlds getting to places.
I would probably not stay in this room again.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7531||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 7||Category: 11B||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 02/10/11|
Notes: New and beautiful, of course. Virtual porthole a great idea! Bed is much higher than on classic ships - plenty of storage space underneath. However, in this category for clothing storage there are only 3 drawers, a couple of shelves (near the safe); the rest is all hanging. OK for the two of us, but not an inch of space left over. I found the trunk/coffee table puzzling. After reading that some people plan to use it for dirty laundry, I don't plan on storing any of my belongings there. Location is not particularly convenient to anything. This is a big ship so expect to do a lot of walking. IMPORTANT: There are crew/service areas above and behind this stateroom. Do not expect to sleep later than 8 AM (6 AM on disembarkation day) before the banging and clanging begins. It was for this reason that I gave an average rating, as I am not an early riser by choice!
- Change in itinerary for 11-night Norwegian Fjords cruise - The stop at Torshavn, Faroe Islands has been replaced with a stop at Kirkwall, Scotland.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.