Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7565 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7565||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 11A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 01/04/12|
Notes: This room was in a great location, just two floors up from the Oceaneer's Lab/Club and two floors down from the pools. My only complaint was a funky smell that seemed to linger occasionally. Kind of like a sewage smell. The room itself could use some touch ups as far as paint goes.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7565||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 11B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 09/25/11|
Notes: Not very noisy, every once in awhile we could hear some noise but nothing we couldn't deal w/ or go to sleep w/.
Yes room was convenient location...we liked using the elevators towards the back of the ship...the main ones were packed the 1st few days.
We had a total of 4 of us (me, DH, DD (4.5) & DS (1) the room was good for us..we even had a pack n play in the evenings.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7565||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 11||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 07/18/10|
Notes: Execllent room, not noisy at all. right in the middle of the ship. Just 2 flights up to goofy's pool, and 2 flights down to the kids area.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7565||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 11||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 11/14/04|
Notes: Wasn't noisy at all. Very convenient to elevators/stairs. Bigger than what we were expecting (heard stories about how small staterooms usually are) found it to be enough room for 2-adults & 1-4 year old. Might have thought it was smaller if there wasn't much to do on-board, we didn't stay in our room much except to sleep at night.
- Change in itinerary for 11-night Norwegian Fjords cruise - The stop at Torshavn, Faroe Islands has been replaced with a stop at Kirkwall, Scotland.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.