Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7582 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7582||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 09/25/11|
Notes: Quiet, good condition, view of Castaway Cay while docked. Muster Station in Theatre.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7582||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 6||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 10/02/05|
Notes: We had no problems with it. It was not noisy. Close to 2 elevatators. Plenty of room. It has one of those hide-a-way beds in the ceiling. It was very convenient to Food and Mickey Pool on Deck 9 and OC for kids on Dec. 5! View of ocean at Nassau and view of Castaway Cay beach while docked at CC.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.