Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7590 Report
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7590||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 03/09/13|
Notes: Very convenient to mid elevators and stairs. Room was in great condition. Very spacious for our family of four. Round tub in bathroom. Nice verandah with two chairs and a table. Lots of storage space. No noises from neighbouring rooms. Had the adjoining room door. Would book again.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7590||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 09/07/08|
Notes: We had the adjoining rm 7588 as well and had a wonderful experience. First cruise, so we felt a bit claustrophobic walking into the room and bathrooms, but the rooms themselves were fine. Directly opposite of the laundry room, which was convenient and no extra noise. If it was super quiet in the room, you could hear the dryers a tiny bit but nothing to prevent us from sleeping. Wonderful views of both ports.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.
- Cruise Critic honors Disney Fantasy
Disney Fantasy receives several top honors from Cruise Critic.