Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7604 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7604||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 08/04/12|
Notes: This room was great. Very convenient to stairs/elevator. No noise from above or below. Beautiful views from balacony. We loved this room and would request it again!
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7604||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5B||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/04/12|
Notes: This stateroom was very close to the aft elevators and stairs - which was very convenient but also very noisy (running). Views in port were great.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7604||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/12/11|
Notes: We stayed in this room, adjoined with 7606. Room was quite large and had the bed, the couch and the bunk bed on top. Balcony view was great and we had no complaints and loved that we had a connecting room. Our kids stayed in their own cabin, 7606 and it was nice having 2 bathrooms for the family vs one. The location of the cabin is very centralized and it was easy for us to get to wherever we needed to go on the ship in in a timely manner. I recommend it! Actually, I loved Deck 7 and we rebooked Deck 7 for our next cruise on the Fantasy.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7604||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 10/22/05|
Notes: We sailed last year and had a room on the opposite side of the boat. Everything about the room was fine until we got into port on Saturday morning. This room is located right over where they load and unload all the luggage and supplies. At about 5:30 AM they start unloading/loading and it is very loud. Great view of CC but I don't think I would book this room again.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7604||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/27/04|
Notes: We sure had a different experience than the other poster. Quiet location and room would book it again without hesitation. The previous poster is incorrect, this room is on deck 7, below it on deck 6 is another cabin, below that is the Buena Vista Theater, and below that kitchen. They must have very good ears because the loading deck is deck one, 6 floors below.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.