Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7614 Report
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7614||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/19/12|
Notes: Right in the middle of the ship. Quick walk to the right for the Mid Elevators heading to the lobby. Quick walk to the left for the Aft Elevators to get to Cabanas. Also, perfect view of the fireworks from the verandah. On the verandah, there is a 10" decorative white wall on the left, runs up the entire left side. I wouldn't consider it obstructive view.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7614||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5B||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/18/12|
Notes: This stateroom was in excellent condition. No complaints whatsoever. Verandah could've used some TLC, though, but the cabin itself was perfect. Stateroom is directly across the hall from a crew work area, but we couldn't hear them at all. Stateroom is very convenient to aft elevators, also!!!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7614||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 01/15/11|
Notes: We booked a VGT and lucked out with this stateroom. Located on the starboard side, it's almost directly mid-ship, so we were never far from anything. This room has a rounded shower/tub, which was nice, and an additional Murphy bed next to the sofa. Note, the sofa is only really comfortable for a child to sleep on. The Murphy was slightly better for an adult. An additonal bunk was in the ceiling, which we did not need. The veranda has a support beam on the left side that very minimally impairs your view to the far left when not at the railing. We did not have an issue with it at all. The location was very quiet, as long as you have neighbors who don't have screaming kids running laps next door and playing on the veranda ... scraping chairs got loud in the early morning and just before dinner. Our neighbor also found it fantastic that they could feed seagulls from their veranda while in port--the swarm of birds made it unpleasant to sit outside while they engaged in this activitiy. I would not hesitiate to book this room again if I could afford it!
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7614||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/04/10|
Notes: Really close to the aft elevators, great view of Castaway Cay.
Only problem was the rope holding the divider curtain. The hook on the right side (as you're facing the verandah) would come out of the wall.
Otherwise, the stateroom was great!
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.