Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7616 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7616||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 06/01/13|
Notes: 7616 is a wonderful room. It is large and has extra space in the cabinets and drawer space as well. There is a nice chair and space around it that most rooms do not have. The ottoman fits nicely next to the couch to provide extra walking space in front of the couch. The room is quiet and is almost between the midship and aft elevator lobbies. The short walk to either lobby is not long and the two lobbies provide easy access to the forward and after parts of the ship. Being on deck 7 makes it easy to take the elevators or stairs to the upper and lower decks. The other person that mentioned the water pouring out of the deck 11 hot tubs is correct. It is very annoying and after speaking with guest services several times on this they drained the tubs and discovered (as I had mentioned to them) that the glass in the bottom of the tub is leaking. I don�t know if they fixed it or not. The tubs don�t leak like that on the Dream so why on the Fantasy?? This room is category 4C and sleeps 4 with the fold out couch and drop down bunk from the ceiling. We like this room and can recommend it to anyone with at most 4 people in their traveling party. To view a video on this room go here> http://youtu.be/852xrJTK2gA
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7616||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/18/13|
Notes: Great room, great location on ship. Subtracting a star because the room is located just below and slightly to the right of the spa located on Pool Deck 11, and when the spa had several people in it, there was some sort of overflow space that water would splash out of and come crashing down on the lifeboats that were one deck beneath us. We would be out on our balcony and see large splashes of water hurling down from Deck 11 and hitting the lifeboat that was next to ours. It was loud and distracting when it happened. We could hear it in our stateroom if the door was left open. We also got a spray of mist on us from the splashes if we were leaning on our rail when it happened. It only seemed to happen if the spa was full or the boat was rocking enough, but we found it annoying. Also the mini fridge/cooler leaked out 3x and the floor got wet in our stateroom when it would leak. We think it was just melting condensation. Hubby's shoes got wet once when he left them in front of the fridge. We otherwise liked the room aside from these issues.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7616||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 11/06/11|
Notes: Great Room! Very quiet location! Short walk to mid-ship elevators. Connecting door to Room 7618 which is great for larger families. Great views of Castaway Cay and fireworks. There is not a murphy wall bed in this room.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 7616||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 09/17/05|
Notes: It was very convenient to laundry room, elevators, stairs to topsider's buffet and pools. We would definitely request this room again! Not noisy at all.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.