Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7640 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7640||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 4B||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 04/27/13|
Notes: I believe this is a 4c but the option on the list for this was not there. Very spacious with a ton of storage. Split bath with round tub. Loved the double shower head options. Pull down bed in this room. No obstructions on balcony. About 1 min walk to aft elevators, 3- 4 mins to mid.
Not super convienent for deck 11 drinks in a hurry and felt like a long walk back after shows in the evening. I would prefer more mid ship if I had a choice (was gty). This is on the castaway side and fireworks side, but in all other ports it faces the ocean. No noise. Very quiet. Everything in good working order. Was handy to cabanas. Only felt slight motion a couple times during a storm and once when docking, but nothing terrible. My daughter is prone to motion sickness and had none.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.