Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7660 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7660||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 08/03/13|
Notes: I know a lot of people are worried about obstructed rooms--this room is listed as obstructed--this room is absolutely perfect!!!!the obstruction if you can even call it that is a whooping 9 inches!!!on the right hand side--it by no means cuts your view from the veranda
close to aft elevators easy to cabanas
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7660||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 1||Category: 5C||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 04/01/12|
Notes: The room was a bit tight for a family of 4. Otherwise the room itself was great. The only problem we had was the constant slamming of doors all day until about 1 - 2 AM. We did not feel any vibration or noises as reported by other cruisers in the aft staterooms. Hopefully the door slamming was not a normal occurrence. We never experienced it before in our 6 previous cruises. The aft elevator is close. We would book it again.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.