Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7670 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7670||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 8C||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/01/12|
Notes: We stayed in this cabin for the Eastern sail. The room was perfect. It sleeps 5 with the bunk and murphy bed which comes down in front of the large port hole. Did not miss having a veranda at all as we enjoyed having the port hole view and extra cabin space.
We had a connecting room to 7672 and left doors open entire time, which gave us a ton of space (as far as cruise cabins go). In total, we had 2 Adults plus Grandma and a 3, 5 and 7 yo.
The bed is surprisingly comfy and the room is well maintained. Having the two sinks was a definate plus. The room is close to aft elevators, but not loud. There are no interior cabins across hall.
If needed, laundry is located on opposite end of deck 7, or elevator ride to 8 (easier). ONLY negative is when docking, the view was not at all desirable in St. Thomas (view of shopping district and maybe a taxi/bus terminal?). The other side is breathtaking and would have been a welcome sight in the morning. In Puerto Rico, view was of other docked ship, other side was of the island and bay area which is more desirable. Nice view of Castaway Cay, though since captain backed in. Overall, you won't be disappointed, especially if you get book it with the adjoining cabin 7672!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7670||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 8C||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 02/03/11|
Notes: Great room for 4 people. Huge porthole with great view of CC. pull down murphy bed from wall and couch plus bed. Felt minimal rocking but motors were a bit loud when backing into CC...may try midship next time but same side for view! Connected to our other room 7672 which had drop down bed from ceiling. Minimal noise from next door, most noise was from hall or motors. Slight rocking felt on way to Nassau, but nothing bad.
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings for U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida resident discounts available on Disney Cruise Line - Sail for as little as $100 per night.
- Disney Visa extends $50 Disney Cruise Line oboard credit offer; now only available on beverages - Get a $50 Shipboard beverage credit by using your Disney Visa when booking your cruise.
- Top 5 Not-So-Obvious Things To Pack For Your Disney Cruise - It is entirely possible that you have overlooked a few items that would come in very handy during your cruise. It's not that you can't survive without these. It's that the convenience of them is worthwhile, so here are our top 5 not-so-obvious items that we feel should make their way into your luggage.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $100 per night - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Disney Cruise Line changes rules about decorating stateroom doors - Magnetic signs advertising company names other than Disney may not be used.
- Last Minute Cruising - A Crash Course - Whatever the reason, you have decided to go on a Disney cruise, but you have minimal time before embarkation day. How do you prepare for such a big deal with such little time? Where do you even begin? Let’s walk through the most basic steps to get you on that ship.
- Blog - Looking for something to do before your cruise? Visit the Exploration Tower at Port Canaveral
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida resident Disney Cruise Line discounts offered - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 9/21/2014.
- 11 Ways to Save Money on your Disney Cruise Line Vacation - Saving money on a Disney Cruise vacation is challenging, but not impossible. If you put in the effort, and have a little bit of luck, you can save some real money.
- Book a Disney Cruise with Dreams Unlimited Travel and get up to $1,000 in onboard credit! - Already have a reservation booked through Disney Cruise Line? Email Dreams Unlimited Travel to see if you can save money or apply a Shipboard Credit!
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Blog - Essay of a Single Mom: Being Single on a Boat Full of Couples
- VIDEO: Norwegian Cruise Line Pride of America - Norwegian's Pride of America sails the Hawaiian Islands. Starting in Oahu with stops in Maui, Hawai'i, and Kauai, The ports of call offer an amazing experience on a beautiful ship. It's everything you'd hope for on a Norwegian Cruise with ports like no other.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 9/7/2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - These discounted rates can all be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel's exclusive shipboard credits.
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.