Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7670 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7670||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 8C||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/01/12|
Notes: We stayed in this cabin for the Eastern sail. The room was perfect. It sleeps 5 with the bunk and murphy bed which comes down in front of the large port hole. Did not miss having a veranda at all as we enjoyed having the port hole view and extra cabin space.
We had a connecting room to 7672 and left doors open entire time, which gave us a ton of space (as far as cruise cabins go). In total, we had 2 Adults plus Grandma and a 3, 5 and 7 yo.
The bed is surprisingly comfy and the room is well maintained. Having the two sinks was a definate plus. The room is close to aft elevators, but not loud. There are no interior cabins across hall.
If needed, laundry is located on opposite end of deck 7, or elevator ride to 8 (easier). ONLY negative is when docking, the view was not at all desirable in St. Thomas (view of shopping district and maybe a taxi/bus terminal?). The other side is breathtaking and would have been a welcome sight in the morning. In Puerto Rico, view was of other docked ship, other side was of the island and bay area which is more desirable. Nice view of Castaway Cay, though since captain backed in. Overall, you won't be disappointed, especially if you get book it with the adjoining cabin 7672!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7670||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 8C||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 02/03/11|
Notes: Great room for 4 people. Huge porthole with great view of CC. pull down murphy bed from wall and couch plus bed. Felt minimal rocking but motors were a bit loud when backing into CC...may try midship next time but same side for view! Connected to our other room 7672 which had drop down bed from ceiling. Minimal noise from next door, most noise was from hall or motors. Slight rocking felt on way to Nassau, but nothing bad.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.