Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7680 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7680||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 7A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/19/12|
Notes: Nice area near the aft elevators. You could hear the thruster noise when the ship was starting to move. It did not bother our sleep. It was a non-connecting room and we
had no hall traffic since it was aft. It was convenient to Cabanas via the aft elevator. It was a longer walk to get forward to the adult areas. Plenty of room for 2 adults.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7680||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 7||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 07/05/11|
Notes: Room was very nice but you do have the edge of the porthole cutout covering about 1/3 of the verandah. But very quiet room. Some good vibration when using the thrusters to turn around in port. Very close to aft elevators which were much less crowded than midship.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7680||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 6B||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 06/17/11|
Notes: This is definitely a obstructed view. There are normally 2 glass sections that make up a verandah. This verandah only has 1 full section. So it is 50% obstructed.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.