Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7688 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 7688||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 6A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 10/03/12|
Notes: This cabin is a handicap cabin. It has a large deck that wraps around the back 1/4 right hand side of the ship. It had 2 lounge chairs plus 2 chairs and a table on the deck. It has great views of all of the ports. It has 2 closets with lots of room. Our children were in the inside cabin next door 7689(we had to keep their luggage in our cabin)We found that the ship had a lot of movement in this cabin. We have not found it to be the same on previous cruises in midship cabins. Did not have any issues with noise. It was far from the teen club but fine for the other locations - easy access to Cabanas.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 7688||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 03/10/11|
Notes: Wow! HUGE 17ft deck off the back of the boat. Handicap room so there is no dedicated tub or shower. Massive room due to the layout. Lots and lots of extra space and 2 closets.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.