Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 7816 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 7816||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 7||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/05/11|
Notes: We didnt experience any noise at all. This room was fairly close to the elevators/stairs and very close the the secret deck. It is the last room with a full verandah. 7820 has partially obstructed view. This room had steamer trunk and was very roomy. There were only 2 of us. I would definitely book this room again.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $175 per night - There are discounts available on several 3-night Bahamas sailings.
- New Disney Cruise Line discounts added for Florida residents - A discount is available for the 4/3/14 3-night Bahamas sailing.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.