Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 8024 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 8024||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4A||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 05/06/13|
Notes: Very convenient to Deck 9. Very roomy. There was noise from whatever was across the hall, but we couldn't hear it once we were inside the room.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 8024||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 03/24/13|
Notes: We really enjoyed this room 95% of the trip. Unfortunately, in the middle of the night one night, the a/c stopped working - hence the "4" rating. We reported it first thing in the morning & it was fixed before we even got back from breakfast. That being said, I would still gladly stay in that cabin again. The location was perfect - very convenient to the spa and close to both forward/aft elevators. We had no issues with noise.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8024||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 5B||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 05/24/12|
Notes: Great room, close enough to the elevators that it wasn't a hike but far enough away that there was little to no stairwell noise. Nice and close to the adult areas, great if you are hitting the Cove Cafe every morning like we do!
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 8024||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/07/06|
Notes: Contrary to what I had read on the dis boards, our room was spectacular! We heard little to no noise. There was a baby next door to us (we think) but we only heard the baby faintly once in a while. As far as deck noise from deck 9, we only heard the chairs being straightened twice and it seemed to only last a few minutes. I think it happened once around 4 in the morning. It did not keep us awake. It obviously woke me up, but I went right back to sleep. Based on other reports I had read, I expected the noise to be horrible. As far as the deck party night..........we had our 2 year olds up there with us and did not return to the room until 11:00-11:30ish. We enjoyed the pirate party and heard no noise when we returned. By then we were wiped out, so even if there was noise...we may have not heard it. I can not say anything bad about this room. The view from the verandah was great. I will add that if you are taking small children, you can fit a pack n play or 2 in the room if needed. Our cabin steward offered us pack n plays when he saw how small our twins were. The trip & room was great!
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 8024||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 11/26/05|
Notes: Blow dryer in the room got very hot on the handle. Top bunk bed rattled loud all night long. The shims they put in didn't work. We had 10 bags and had plenty of room for the clothes. We put suitcases inside each other and stored them under the bed. The verandah was very nice. The view at CC was of the dock, same at St. Thomas & St. Marteen. This room is convenient to both the forward and mid ship elevators (1/2 way between each).
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.