Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 8026 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8026||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 5B||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 12/09/12|
Notes: Quiet room. Close enough to forward elevators, but just far enough to have limited traffic near room. Great room steward Jamie. Plenty of storage space. Veranda has unobstructed views. On port days you can see the dock at Castaway and Nassau. At Port Canaveral view is of port harbor. Forward elevators convenient to adult areas and WD Theatre/shops.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 8026||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 10/17/10|
Notes: We were very pleased with the condition of this room. It did show some wear due to the age of the ship, but most everything seemed in good working order.
It was a very quiet room and we never had a problem with noise even though the adult pool was a deck above us.
We very much liked the Deck 8 location. We were right between forward and midship elevators and it made coming and going very easy. The hall was very quiet as well. Possibly because of less rooms in the area (since most of the rooms were bigger).
My only complaint was the chain smoking of the guy in 8022 (a 1-bedroom concierge). Every single time I went out on the verandah he was there. Or he came out within minutes. I will definitely rethink paying extra for a verandah again.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 8026||Condition: 2|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 10/21/06|
Notes: Maintenance came to room 4x in the first 3 days. Safe broken, A/C not working at all, clogged shower, and last but not least waterfall of water from ceiling A/C vent-- 3x. damaged several items of clothing hanging on hook on wall. Very Quiet
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.