Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 8026 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8026||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 5B||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 12/09/12|
Notes: Quiet room. Close enough to forward elevators, but just far enough to have limited traffic near room. Great room steward Jamie. Plenty of storage space. Veranda has unobstructed views. On port days you can see the dock at Castaway and Nassau. At Port Canaveral view is of port harbor. Forward elevators convenient to adult areas and WD Theatre/shops.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 8026||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 10/17/10|
Notes: We were very pleased with the condition of this room. It did show some wear due to the age of the ship, but most everything seemed in good working order.
It was a very quiet room and we never had a problem with noise even though the adult pool was a deck above us.
We very much liked the Deck 8 location. We were right between forward and midship elevators and it made coming and going very easy. The hall was very quiet as well. Possibly because of less rooms in the area (since most of the rooms were bigger).
My only complaint was the chain smoking of the guy in 8022 (a 1-bedroom concierge). Every single time I went out on the verandah he was there. Or he came out within minutes. I will definitely rethink paying extra for a verandah again.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 8026||Condition: 2|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 10/21/06|
Notes: Maintenance came to room 4x in the first 3 days. Safe broken, A/C not working at all, clogged shower, and last but not least waterfall of water from ceiling A/C vent-- 3x. damaged several items of clothing hanging on hook on wall. Very Quiet
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.