Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 8026 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8026||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 5B||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 12/09/12|
Notes: Quiet room. Close enough to forward elevators, but just far enough to have limited traffic near room. Great room steward Jamie. Plenty of storage space. Veranda has unobstructed views. On port days you can see the dock at Castaway and Nassau. At Port Canaveral view is of port harbor. Forward elevators convenient to adult areas and WD Theatre/shops.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 8026||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 10/17/10|
Notes: We were very pleased with the condition of this room. It did show some wear due to the age of the ship, but most everything seemed in good working order.
It was a very quiet room and we never had a problem with noise even though the adult pool was a deck above us.
We very much liked the Deck 8 location. We were right between forward and midship elevators and it made coming and going very easy. The hall was very quiet as well. Possibly because of less rooms in the area (since most of the rooms were bigger).
My only complaint was the chain smoking of the guy in 8022 (a 1-bedroom concierge). Every single time I went out on the verandah he was there. Or he came out within minutes. I will definitely rethink paying extra for a verandah again.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 8026||Condition: 2|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 10/21/06|
Notes: Maintenance came to room 4x in the first 3 days. Safe broken, A/C not working at all, clogged shower, and last but not least waterfall of water from ceiling A/C vent-- 3x. damaged several items of clothing hanging on hook on wall. Very Quiet
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.