Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 8026 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8026||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 5B||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 12/09/12|
Notes: Quiet room. Close enough to forward elevators, but just far enough to have limited traffic near room. Great room steward Jamie. Plenty of storage space. Veranda has unobstructed views. On port days you can see the dock at Castaway and Nassau. At Port Canaveral view is of port harbor. Forward elevators convenient to adult areas and WD Theatre/shops.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 8026||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 10/17/10|
Notes: We were very pleased with the condition of this room. It did show some wear due to the age of the ship, but most everything seemed in good working order.
It was a very quiet room and we never had a problem with noise even though the adult pool was a deck above us.
We very much liked the Deck 8 location. We were right between forward and midship elevators and it made coming and going very easy. The hall was very quiet as well. Possibly because of less rooms in the area (since most of the rooms were bigger).
My only complaint was the chain smoking of the guy in 8022 (a 1-bedroom concierge). Every single time I went out on the verandah he was there. Or he came out within minutes. I will definitely rethink paying extra for a verandah again.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 8026||Condition: 2|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 10/21/06|
Notes: Maintenance came to room 4x in the first 3 days. Safe broken, A/C not working at all, clogged shower, and last but not least waterfall of water from ceiling A/C vent-- 3x. damaged several items of clothing hanging on hook on wall. Very Quiet
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - These discounted rates can all be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel's exclusive shipboard credits.
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Blog - The Perfect Time to Cruise: Choosing to Cruise Even When Life Gets in the Way
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 8/31/2014.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- 20% off on select cruises for Canadian residents - Discount is available on several 7 and 5 night Western Caribbean cruises.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Set sail for as little as $120 per night.
- What does it take to decorate for the holidays on Disney Cruise Line? - Very Merrytime Cruises are scheduled for the holiday season.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.