Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 8054 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8054||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 5B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 12/04/11|
Notes: My family and I enjoyed this room so much!! It was not in a noisy location at all. This room is between Forward and Midship elevators. The room was very spacious for a family of 4 (2 adults, 1 teenager, and a child). We loved the balcony, can not really see the ports but geat for morning sunrises or sunsets. We loved this room and hope future cruisers will too.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 8054||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/06/10|
Notes: Great Room
Received a free upgrade from Cat-6, 38ft bigger room, it actually made a huge difference when storing stuff.
Usually quiet, some noise from deck 9, especially with patio door open. Heard people runing back and forth.
We were directly under the fooseball table - at times you heard, the ball hitting the ground and someone chasing it.
Overall great room
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.