Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 8068 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8068||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 5B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 09/05/13|
Notes: Perfect location midship and just a couple decks in either direction from everything.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 8068||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4E||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/13/13|
Notes: We had two connecting rooms. We heard everything on the deck above us. Above us is the pool and soda/coffee station and you could literally hear people walking and running above us. You could hear chairs moving about.
Other than this keeping us up at night and waking us early in the am, this cruise was perfect.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 8068||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 10/04/08|
Notes: Room was always clean and nice, connecting room had no noise.
HOWEVER, every morning starting at around 5am the deck chairs would start being moved around on Deck 9 right above our room. It sounded like thunder aon the ceiling above us.
Then again they would be moved around (scraping noises) at night around 11-12pm it would start again. I believe this was the time they were being put away?
This was very annoying to myself, my son (8) and my older parents who had a hard time sleeping when this was happening. (they typically went to bed around 10pm and woke around 9am).
Other than that, the view from the veranda was great and the housekeeping was awesome as usual.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 8068||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 09/17/05|
Notes: Loved the location - close to aft elevators, quick hop up the stairs to beverage station - which was great. Connecting room. Noise was not noticed from connection because our group was also in the connecting room and we had inner doors open a lot. (Also see 8070)
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.