Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 8091 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 8091||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 11A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 06/01/13|
Notes: Love this room! Connects to 8591. Room is super quiet and we felt no engine vibrations at all. Off the main hallway in private hall shared with only 2 other cabins. Super close to mid elevators and only a short walk up the stairs to deck 11 for morning coffee. We are bummed these two are booked already for 6/7/14 Western Caribbean cruise. We love the virtual porthole, so much fun to watch characters. Have to agree with others that this category could use a little more drawer space. Overall though, highly recommend these 2 cabins.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8091||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 11C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/21/13|
Notes: This stateroom is in its own hallway off the major hall. This allows access to your room from either side of the ship. It is near the mid ship elevators, although it wasn't far to the forward either! Since the deck above and below are all rooms, it makes this one nice and quiet! The magic porthole feature is an added benefit! The washer/dryers are about halfway to the forward elevators, which makes it easy to iron out those wrinkles! There is plenty of storage space in the room, even though it is not a split bath. The raised bed allows for about 4 full size suitcases to be placed underneath. The closet has enough hanging space for 2 adults. There is only one set of drawers (3) so that was a little lacking. All is all, this is an excellent room that I wouldn�t mind having again!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8091||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 8||Category: 11C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 10/20/11|
Notes: Nice having the room off the main hallway and in it's own little corridor. Never met stateroom host.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8091||Condition: 1|
|Deck: 8||Category: 11||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 07/10/11|
Notes: had a funny smell in the entry way that did not go away. Room steward was HORRIBLE, found trash from previous cruisers stuffed in chair and fridge. Key reader did not work on door for first day (10 pm), but guest services was amazing dealing with that issue. Virtual porthole was best part of room. Not alot of storage space for 3 people.
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - These discounted rates can all be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel's exclusive shipboard credits.
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Blog - The Perfect Time to Cruise: Choosing to Cruise Even When Life Gets in the Way
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 8/31/2014.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- 20% off on select cruises for Canadian residents - Discount is available on several 7 and 5 night Western Caribbean cruises.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Set sail for as little as $120 per night.
- What does it take to decorate for the holidays on Disney Cruise Line? - Very Merrytime Cruises are scheduled for the holiday season.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.