Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 8091 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 8091||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 11A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 06/01/13|
Notes: Love this room! Connects to 8591. Room is super quiet and we felt no engine vibrations at all. Off the main hallway in private hall shared with only 2 other cabins. Super close to mid elevators and only a short walk up the stairs to deck 11 for morning coffee. We are bummed these two are booked already for 6/7/14 Western Caribbean cruise. We love the virtual porthole, so much fun to watch characters. Have to agree with others that this category could use a little more drawer space. Overall though, highly recommend these 2 cabins.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8091||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 11C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/21/13|
Notes: This stateroom is in its own hallway off the major hall. This allows access to your room from either side of the ship. It is near the mid ship elevators, although it wasn't far to the forward either! Since the deck above and below are all rooms, it makes this one nice and quiet! The magic porthole feature is an added benefit! The washer/dryers are about halfway to the forward elevators, which makes it easy to iron out those wrinkles! There is plenty of storage space in the room, even though it is not a split bath. The raised bed allows for about 4 full size suitcases to be placed underneath. The closet has enough hanging space for 2 adults. There is only one set of drawers (3) so that was a little lacking. All is all, this is an excellent room that I wouldn�t mind having again!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8091||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 8||Category: 11C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 10/20/11|
Notes: Nice having the room off the main hallway and in it's own little corridor. Never met stateroom host.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8091||Condition: 1|
|Deck: 8||Category: 11||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 07/10/11|
Notes: had a funny smell in the entry way that did not go away. Room steward was HORRIBLE, found trash from previous cruisers stuffed in chair and fridge. Key reader did not work on door for first day (10 pm), but guest services was amazing dealing with that issue. Virtual porthole was best part of room. Not alot of storage space for 3 people.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.