Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 8091 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 8091||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 11A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 06/01/13|
Notes: Love this room! Connects to 8591. Room is super quiet and we felt no engine vibrations at all. Off the main hallway in private hall shared with only 2 other cabins. Super close to mid elevators and only a short walk up the stairs to deck 11 for morning coffee. We are bummed these two are booked already for 6/7/14 Western Caribbean cruise. We love the virtual porthole, so much fun to watch characters. Have to agree with others that this category could use a little more drawer space. Overall though, highly recommend these 2 cabins.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8091||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 11C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/21/13|
Notes: This stateroom is in its own hallway off the major hall. This allows access to your room from either side of the ship. It is near the mid ship elevators, although it wasn't far to the forward either! Since the deck above and below are all rooms, it makes this one nice and quiet! The magic porthole feature is an added benefit! The washer/dryers are about halfway to the forward elevators, which makes it easy to iron out those wrinkles! There is plenty of storage space in the room, even though it is not a split bath. The raised bed allows for about 4 full size suitcases to be placed underneath. The closet has enough hanging space for 2 adults. There is only one set of drawers (3) so that was a little lacking. All is all, this is an excellent room that I wouldn�t mind having again!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8091||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 8||Category: 11C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 10/20/11|
Notes: Nice having the room off the main hallway and in it's own little corridor. Never met stateroom host.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8091||Condition: 1|
|Deck: 8||Category: 11||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 07/10/11|
Notes: had a funny smell in the entry way that did not go away. Room steward was HORRIBLE, found trash from previous cruisers stuffed in chair and fridge. Key reader did not work on door for first day (10 pm), but guest services was amazing dealing with that issue. Virtual porthole was best part of room. Not alot of storage space for 3 people.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.