Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 8152 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8152||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 5C||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 09/30/12|
Notes: Very convenient to the Aft elevators and steps away from the laundry. I was concerned about that but there was NO noise from the laundry!! Great room - no issues. I would book thsi again.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 8152||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 5B||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 04/14/12|
Notes: Wonderful stateroom location. Views of the pier in Cozumel, Costa Maya and Castaway Cay. Was fun to watch people coming and going. Location was quiet. Right around the corner from the laundry room (which had a line most of the time). Convenient to the aft elevators which deposited you in Cabanas on deck 11, and near the clubs etc. One inconvenience is that we would have to walk to midship to disembark at the ports, but overall, not that bad. Space was cramped as one would expect with a room of this size, but we did fine with our family of 4, including an 8 and a 10 year old. Plenty of storage space. Found deck 8 to be a perfect location overall.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.