Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 8560 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 8560||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 5B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/20/13|
Notes: Perfect location between mid and forward stairs. Could hear snoring next door and the toilet flushes from surrounding rooms, but not enough to annoy. Took us a while to figure out what the noise was? Booked this same room for next cruise.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 8560||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 10/21/06|
Notes: Our only complaint with this room was the noise from above. The deck chair shuffling at the wee hours of the night and in the morning woke us many times. I would not want to stay on Deck 8 again. The room itself was perfect... location... spacious... no complaints... other than the noise.
Please note that this cruise experience was actually in October, 2000 but the chart won't let me go back that far. I saw this room had not yet been rated, so there's my 2 cents.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $175 per night - There are discounts available on several 3-night Bahamas sailings.
- New Disney Cruise Line discounts added for Florida residents - A discount is available for the 4/3/14 3-night Bahamas sailing.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.