Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 8588 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8588||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 09/29/11|
Notes: The second wave phone in the room had broken keys looks like someone smashed it.
Only extra noise we heard was kids running in the halls. The room is extremely spacious. Could fit a powerchair and scooter in teh room. There is a pull out couch and a bed that pulls down from the well.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 8588||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 03/19/09|
Notes: Overall a good room. We didn't use the Murphy bed as my daughter wanted to use the top bunk bed. We were right under the drink station which was awesome. DH said that he sometimes heard deck chairs sliding but it didn't bother me. We were right across from a staff area (where luggage was delivered, towels stored, and access for room service) so the door across the hall opened and closed a lot and sometimes slammed. That would be my only complaint.
No problem being so close to the elevators.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.