Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 8592 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8592||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 09/19/13|
Notes: This room was great and I would stay in it again in a minute. It is an adjoining room to a handicapped accessible room which was great for us as my mom is handicapped and we could adjoin her room. It is convenient to midship elevators and we had spectacular views of Castaway when we docked. In the future, I would book a room on a higher deck just so that the stairs would be more convenient to Deck 11 as we wanted to run up there a lot and the elevators on the Dream, especially midship, are so busy.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 8592||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 8||Category: 3||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/28/09|
Notes: Lovely location, not too far from the aft elevators. Quiet for the most part. Some vibration noise when docking, and occasionally chairs and/or movement above on Deck 9. The CC view when docked was awesome! The room had a queen bed, the 2 bunks, plus a murphy bed and a steamer trunk. Please note that the murphy bed, when opened, makes getting to the verandah very difficult. You have to climb over it basically. The room had a couple of small issues: squeaky bathroom door, safe that took a couple of tries, carpet a bit worn. Nothing that ruined the vacation at all, and since the ship will enter dry dock on October, I anticipate that some of those issues will be resolved. I would definitely book this room again.
- Change in itinerary for 11-night Norwegian Fjords cruise - The stop at Torshavn, Faroe Islands has been replaced with a stop at Kirkwall, Scotland.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.