Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 8592 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8592||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 09/19/13|
Notes: This room was great and I would stay in it again in a minute. It is an adjoining room to a handicapped accessible room which was great for us as my mom is handicapped and we could adjoin her room. It is convenient to midship elevators and we had spectacular views of Castaway when we docked. In the future, I would book a room on a higher deck just so that the stairs would be more convenient to Deck 11 as we wanted to run up there a lot and the elevators on the Dream, especially midship, are so busy.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 8592||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 8||Category: 3||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/28/09|
Notes: Lovely location, not too far from the aft elevators. Quiet for the most part. Some vibration noise when docking, and occasionally chairs and/or movement above on Deck 9. The CC view when docked was awesome! The room had a queen bed, the 2 bunks, plus a murphy bed and a steamer trunk. Please note that the murphy bed, when opened, makes getting to the verandah very difficult. You have to climb over it basically. The room had a couple of small issues: squeaky bathroom door, safe that took a couple of tries, carpet a bit worn. Nothing that ruined the vacation at all, and since the ship will enter dry dock on October, I anticipate that some of those issues will be resolved. I would definitely book this room again.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $175 per night - There are discounts available on several 3-night Bahamas sailings.
- New Disney Cruise Line discounts added for Florida residents - A discount is available for the 4/3/14 3-night Bahamas sailing.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.