Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 8592 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8592||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 09/19/13|
Notes: This room was great and I would stay in it again in a minute. It is an adjoining room to a handicapped accessible room which was great for us as my mom is handicapped and we could adjoin her room. It is convenient to midship elevators and we had spectacular views of Castaway when we docked. In the future, I would book a room on a higher deck just so that the stairs would be more convenient to Deck 11 as we wanted to run up there a lot and the elevators on the Dream, especially midship, are so busy.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 8592||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 8||Category: 3||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/28/09|
Notes: Lovely location, not too far from the aft elevators. Quiet for the most part. Some vibration noise when docking, and occasionally chairs and/or movement above on Deck 9. The CC view when docked was awesome! The room had a queen bed, the 2 bunks, plus a murphy bed and a steamer trunk. Please note that the murphy bed, when opened, makes getting to the verandah very difficult. You have to climb over it basically. The room had a couple of small issues: squeaky bathroom door, safe that took a couple of tries, carpet a bit worn. Nothing that ruined the vacation at all, and since the ship will enter dry dock on October, I anticipate that some of those issues will be resolved. I would definitely book this room again.
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.