Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 8604 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8604||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/26/13|
Notes: Room was large. Sleeps 4 has bottom hideaway bed and top bunk. Very quiet location. Circle shower/good water pressure. Separate bath and toilet area. Balcony has clear plexiglass and no obstructions. Great view of Castaway Cay from room when docked. Can see Atlantis hotel when docked in Nassau. Excellent room steward. Can be a connecting room if desired. Lots of closet space. Emergency muster station is "L".
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 8604||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 09/22/12|
Notes: Great room, we loved the additional space in the 4B and the round tub/shower with the waterfall shower is amazing! Plenty of room in the desk drawers and closets for all our stuff (2A2C).
This is on the starboard side, so we had a view of the terminal side at Port Canaveral, and of the dock side at St. Maarten. Beautiful views of the island at St. Thomas and of course at Castaway.
Very convenient being mid ship - we were close to the mid ship stairs and just a few flights of stairs up to the pool deck. We were high enough above the life boats so that we still had a nice view of the water when looking down off the verandah. Would definitely book this room/location again.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.