Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 8604 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8604||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/26/13|
Notes: Room was large. Sleeps 4 has bottom hideaway bed and top bunk. Very quiet location. Circle shower/good water pressure. Separate bath and toilet area. Balcony has clear plexiglass and no obstructions. Great view of Castaway Cay from room when docked. Can see Atlantis hotel when docked in Nassau. Excellent room steward. Can be a connecting room if desired. Lots of closet space. Emergency muster station is "L".
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 8604||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 4B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 09/22/12|
Notes: Great room, we loved the additional space in the 4B and the round tub/shower with the waterfall shower is amazing! Plenty of room in the desk drawers and closets for all our stuff (2A2C).
This is on the starboard side, so we had a view of the terminal side at Port Canaveral, and of the dock side at St. Maarten. Beautiful views of the island at St. Thomas and of course at Castaway.
Very convenient being mid ship - we were close to the mid ship stairs and just a few flights of stairs up to the pool deck. We were high enough above the life boats so that we still had a nice view of the water when looking down off the verandah. Would definitely book this room/location again.
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Blog - The Perfect Time to Cruise: Choosing to Cruise Even When Life Gets in the Way
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 8/31/2014.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- 20% off on select cruises for Canadian residents - Discount is available on several 7 and 5 night Western Caribbean cruises.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Set sail for as little as $120 per night.
- What does it take to decorate for the holidays on Disney Cruise Line? - Very Merrytime Cruises are scheduled for the holiday season.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.