Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 8666 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 8666||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 8A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/07/13|
Notes: Nothing wrong with the room that I could see, great location, convenient to Europa and Cabanas. Enjoyed the extra space near the window and had a great view of Castaway Cay!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 8666||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 8||Category: 8C||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 10/30/11|
Notes: This room was fantastic. The location to the elevators was great just a few staterooms from them and there was no noise to bother us. It was also nice to have a view of Castaway cay from our room. You can also take the elevator and be up in Cabanas or get a drink very quickly from these rooms. Our Muster station was in Evolution so it was nice to be sitting inside. Also we were able to fit DS's 40x40 pack n play by the window with plenty of room. This room connects to 8668 which my parents had which was also just like ours which was fantastic to have the rooms open for DS to have more space to run around.
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.