Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 9004 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 9004||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 9||Category: 8B||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 11/02/13|
Notes: I didn't notice much noise from guests, housekeeping carts or surrounding rooms. It was very close to the large laundry room (just on the other side of the ship- basically across the middle hall way). We had a nice view of St. Maarten and St. Thomas, but couldn't really see much from Castaway Cay. This room had split bath (sink&toilet / sink & Round shower), vanity area, queen size bed, couch, LOTS of storage space, etc.
This room was AWESOME! except for when we hit any sort of ocean movement. I've always been midship and never had a problem... I felt every single wave in this room. I even woke up crying one night because I felt like we were going through HUGE waves. My husband called guest services to see if there was any weather we were going through and they said the movement was very "normal"... after being on 6 cruises before, it certainly did not feel "normal"...but it was also my first time being so forward on the ship.
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.